Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 spark plugs and timing + temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
M.Ahmet059
Hello
I will change the spark plug of my car but i saw the gti spark plugs peugoetmarkette will they be in my car? benm vehicle 2000 model xr 1..4 petrol lpg

There is this part that changes with the timing, are these correct?

I think there are different radiator fluids to prevent overheating.
but 67 pounds says 420tlye comes 5 liters very expensive
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
Oguzhan454
If you add the chassis number as a note or call and put it in harmony, it sounds exactly compatible.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
sonerkyl
1-gti spark plug will not be suitable for your vehicle.
It is always good to replace the 2-timing and recirculation pump together. Then, if the circulation pump fails, you have to give a separate drink. the parts you have linked are correct.
There is no need for a separate liquid to prevent 3-temperature. It is important to change the maintenance and fluids of the vehicle on time.
4-If you are going to place an order on the internet, confirm the codes of the parts you bought with your chassis.

08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1-gti spark plug will not be suitable for your car engine.
It is always good to replace the 2-timing and recirculation pump together. Then, if the circulation pump fails, you have to give a separate drink. the parts you have linked are correct.
There is no need for a separate liquid to prevent 3-temperature. It is important to change the maintenance and fluids of the vehicle on time.
4-If you are going to place an order on the internet, confirm the codes of the parts you bought with your chassis.

[/ QUOTE]
thank you for your informative answer
I called the peugeot market, check the car's chassis number, write it to the order, we send it, we already said that the friend there did so, I bought not the gti spark plug, I bought the normal spark plug, it was suitable for the car and it was more affordable than 20 TL :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”