Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 spark plug lubrication problem emergency help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:29 # 1
satze2
Hello friends. My car is 1999 160 thousand pejo 206 xr gasoline. Since I was going to travel a long way in the morning, I looked at the oil of the vehicle. I added up to 1 liter of water. After 200 km of road, my car started to sing. Meanwhile, the temperature was always normal along the way. I looked at the water again 1 liter decreased. He got stuck in my head and took me to industry to a master. He removed the spark plugs. The 3rd spark plug was oily and dry and replaced it with a new one. He said, "If we manage it for 2-3 months, we will look at it. After 20 km, he started making the same misfire again. I turned and took him back to the master. The same spark plug was still dry and greasy. He issued a price of 2500 pounds. Sibop said he might miss tires or segments. But if he wanted, he said that I could go this way from Selcuk to Izmire. I left the car to the industry, to the stall, to the stall. I do not know what to do. I need your urgent ideas, masters.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 2
sonerkyl
unfortunately, either the cylinder head gasket is gone or the master wants it as you say, the vehicle is 2500 TL. I think it is obvious that I take it to other masters and search for a price. But I hope nothing will happen when the engine top cover is removed.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 3
satze2
I opened the top cover with my master. I bought the vehicle 4 months ago. The person I bought used contempt. Due to overheating, the 3rd cylinder arm is 1 inch below, with a skewed shirt. As there was no fit in the gasket, water came out of the 1st and 4th liners. Because of the heat, a 1-centimeter piece broke off the edge of the 3rd piston head. In short, 4 thousand-5 thousand pounds of zero engine will be made. I quit, I'm going home to the master. He said he would come out a week later.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 4
tsufrankwoli
Get well soon. I hope it is done beautifully.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 5
satze2
I hope my teacher. He will force the money financially, but let's see. All I want is for the master to do it well. Everything except the block, top cover and crank will be replaced with original zero parts.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 6
sonerkyl
I hope it will be a long time.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 7
satze2
I took the parts originally. He said he would make it guaranteed. We'll wait and see now.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 8
Karacocuk24
4-5 bintl price is normal or expensive?
08.05.2020 20:29 # 9
satze2
My teacher went to the particle and talked to myself. It holds approximately 2000-2500 TL. Including pistons, piston liners, seal assemblies, valves, fan and timing belt set and top cover gasket. The room that will perform grinding block and top cover grinding will hold approximately 1000 TL. the craftsman will receive workmanship up to 1000 TL. has made us between 4000-5000 :(
08.05.2020 20:29 # 10
acabuco
[QUOTE = satze2] teacher, I went to the particle and talked to myself. It holds approximately 2000-2500 TL. Including pistons, piston liners, seal assemblies, valves, fan and timing belt set and top cover gasket. The room that will perform grinding block and top cover grinding will hold approximately 1000 TL. the craftsman will receive workmanship up to 1000 TL. has made us between 4000-5000: ([/ QUOTE]

I was in the same situation, the 1st glow plug was lubricating, the ring was thrown out etc etc, they wanted 2600, I paid 2100. In such cases, they generally do not change the parts, they have them repaired. I think they will not be willing to give the bills they want. be careful bro
08.05.2020 20:29 # 11
satze2
teacher I bought the vehicle. I have been using it for about 1 week and I have not had any problems. accounted for the details of every work done on the invoices of the purchased parts. The incident started as a spark plug lubrication problem, but when I opened the engine cover, water came out of the pistons. you will understand a very complicated event. water without antifreeze was always put before me. mud came out of the engine you know. the engine is gone with time. a piece of nail from the piston head was broken. The room shirt teared down to the crank. The cost of all parts costed 2500 TL. block, top cover, crank grinding or something. he was skilled at the master and took 1000 pounds of labor. A total of 4500e zero engines were built. I don't think about selling it right now :)
08.05.2020 20:29 # 12
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = satze2] teacher bought the vehicle. I have been using it for about 1 week and I have not had any problems. accounted for the details of every work done on the invoices of the purchased parts. The incident started as a spark plug lubrication problem, but when I opened the engine cover, water came out of the pistons. you will understand a very complicated event. water without antifreeze was always put before me. mud came out of the engine you know. the engine is gone with time. a piece of nail from the piston head was broken. The room shirt teared down to the crank. The cost of all parts costed 2500 TL. block, top cover, crank grinding or something. he was skilled at the master and took 1000 pounds of labor. A total of 4500e zero engines were built. I don't think about selling it right now :) [/ QUOTE]

The price is very reasonable, use it without accident :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”