Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206+ sound systems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:24 # 1
Atakan21
Hello friends, my car 206+ music player, two speakers in the front, no sound from the back 2, no sound, I have a setting.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 2
ersin61
Most likely there are no speakers in the back doors.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 3
onlycihan
Either there is no speaker or the fader of the tape is completely directed to the front.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 4
Atakan21
It looks like a little careful look
08.05.2020 20:24 # 5
Atakan21
Do you know how it's set
08.05.2020 20:24 # 6
maximusti
with music icon on the tape,
bass treble auto vol and fader settings options come.
Your tape will also come with just the left and right adjustment, and there are no 90% speakers in your car.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 7
onlycihan
If the foreigner writes in the AUDIO settings, the following options are available: Bass -treeble-fader-balence loud etc. Try putting all of these settings in the middle position, let's see what happens. Depending on what you tell, the fader setting may be directed forward or something shining inside the door looks like a speaker.
Well it was coming before, is it not coming anymore or did you just notice this situation?
08.05.2020 20:24 # 8
ziya alp
brother 206+ there is no speaker on the back, there is no speaker facility, there is 206+ on my brother, we would have it mounted behind him, we removed the rifle, but when we looked at it there was nothing
08.05.2020 20:24 # 9
maximusti
Let me paste my black jurez writings here as well.

[QUOTE = was maximus] [QUOTE = We black_j]

hello my brother i have 2011 model 206+ too i have (http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomobil-motor-aksesuar/sony-dsx-a200-usb-oto-teyp-ile-fb131-13cm-fb161-16cm- speakerlor-set-275101555) link sony dsx a200 tape and front and rear speakers i got the wiring cable in the back doors, it was not possible to disassemble the old tape new tapes and speakers are possible to connect the new tape to the steering wheel in cargo, thanks in advance ... Başparmak havaya [/ QUOTE]

I will answer :)
I visited a few plumbers and looked at it, and finally I got everything on the internet.
the same parts cost around 2800 3000 TL in plumbers, I recovered 2000 tly by piece. I started mounting today. When I finish collecting the car, I will open the subject.
I have 2011 comfort 206+, and comfort 206+ does not have a back door installation, 2 outputs from tapes are opened, only two channels are output in the sockets behind the tape.
so there is no exit from the tape to the back door. the same shape is in the mirror adjusting spot, the small tweeter and the ratio are not in the cable. There is also a loud speaker inside the door. 16.5 cm hoppers that I bought did not fit, I will try to wear with the hoop tomorrow.

Steering wheel control is also possible, but the confirmation has a W / R input. either you will get the apparatus, or if it comes from it, there are diodes of different value, you make them yourself.
When my assembly work is done, I will start the first ten.

my only suggestion is don't really trust plumbers. Gather piece by piece from right to left from the internet, and if you can, assemble everything yourself.

For the original tape -> If you want speakers on the back doors, you will first open the tape's 4 channel output, with diagbox or pp2000 and you will pull the tape from the tape to the back door. a little laborious. you will need to install a 20 25 rms speaker, which will also be removed by the original confirmation, which is how much quality sound it is worth or is it worth discussing.

[/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”