Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Sound Problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:56 # 1
yelegen
Hello friends,

I just joined you and I will request some information from you.

206 1.4 I bought an automatic vehicle. However, I have a few problems. Engine sound, tire sound and road sound come in too much. I would like to have sound insulation related to this. I examined the solutions of friends who have such problems. A few of our friends have done it themselves. Unfortunately, I am not inclined to do this kind of work. Is there a company or master you can recommend? How useful can sound insulation be in such a situation? I live in Istanbul.

On the other hand, there are voices in the vehicle while driving from bumps or rough roads . I think it came from inside the door, through the glove, from the trunk . How can I overcome them?

I expect help from friends who will guide these matters, recommend companies or masters .

Thank you all in advance.

08.05.2020 18:56 # 2
denizci33
I think getting used to those sounds; It is 206; If it is more than just vibration, I would like to have a look at the engine chocks in the vehicle.

unfortunately, there is a lot of noise in the bump on the right and on the left; turn up the music, keep it up :)

I never thought of isolation; I enjoy those sounds on the way; it feels as if I control the car more; There is also a winter tire, if you hear the sound coming on it;) If you want to make it anyway, someone will help; There are many topics in the forum ..

Bid asking how much did you buy the tool?

08.05.2020 18:56 # 3
yelegen
You are right, but if we can minimize these sounds, it sounds like it will be more enjoyable. I bought it for 19.500 TL. I gave so much money because the price was quite high, but smooth and less km.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 4
samet206
It is the wind noise coming from the tires and the tires are not a good brand. It is likely that there is not much isolation isolation in the 20s, so it is possible to experience such problems, even put your hand on the speaker section of the front doors while you are on the road. I wonder how the sound coming from the trunk was something I recently destroyed myself and I was relieved so much, I said that there was a world, if the sound comes from the trunk lid, the trunk comes from the lock and I had this kind of problem.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 5
yelegen
I do not know exactly how and in what way sounds sound. It is likely that it comes from the tailgate. However, it would be much better if there is a master or service that you can recommend to me. If there are masters who do the job and love their job, I would be very happy if you inform. I took them to a few masters, they don't want to bother. It is very difficult to make money and get a job.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 6
candanxyz
The isolation of the 206's is not very good.
But these sounds can have many reasons. They may have wheel bearings, how you use tires, front gear or torsion.
If you have not used 206 before, listen to an experienced 206 driver.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 7
denizci33
[QUOTE = yelegen] You're right, but if we can minimize these sounds it will be more enjoyable. I bought it for 19.500 TL. I gave so much money because the price was quite high, but smooth and less km. [/ QUOTE]

I have a 2008 model; It's been 5 months since; I bought it for 21500; there were local dyes unchanged kmsi 98 thousand; the vehicle was beautifully made up; There were light image modifications to the rims; side sills squares; chrome petrol cap; chrome rearview mirror cover; chrome door side cheetah car black, there are 2 screens at the back.

I think you bought it at normal price; not expensive. be comfortable on that; Despite everything, I spent around 1500 on top of it. engine wedge maintenance or something .. 23bin cost. now I'm enjoying it. The other day the buyer came out; I did not sell 26 gave .. this is the market of the vehicle now; I look at the owner, even those who have changed 26 have written ..

I hope you ride smoothly ..
08.05.2020 18:56 # 8
okaNStarss
[QUOTE = denizci33] [QUOTE = yelegen] You're right, but if we can minimize these sounds, it sounds like it will be more enjoyable. I bought it for 19.500 TL. I gave so much money because the price was quite high, but smooth and less km. [/ QUOTE]

I have a 2008 model; It's been 5 months since; I bought it for 21500; there were local dyes unchanged kmsi 98 thousand; the vehicle was beautifully made up; There were light image modifications to the rims; side sills squares; chrome petrol cap; chrome rearview mirror cover; chrome door side cheetah car black, there are 2 screens at the back.

I think you bought it at normal price; not expensive. be comfortable on that; Despite everything, I spent around 1500 on top of it. engine wedge maintenance or something .. 23bin cost. now I'm enjoying it. The other day the buyer came out; I did not sell 26 gave .. this is the market of the vehicle now; I look at the owner, even those who have changed 26 have written ..

I hope you ride smoothly ..
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly, I bought 18 thousand at the end of April last year, I spent 2 thousand, I am comfortable, I did all the maintenance, and I did not get any unchanged transfer.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 9
yelegen
Thanks for informations. There are no 206 users around. If I find a good master, maybe he can help me in Istanbul. They said that I had the tires, the bearings, the front tools and the torsions looked fine. I think it is not one of them. Sounds sounds like sounds made by plastic parts when not fully seated.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 10
yelegen
Thank you very much for your good wishes. Here I feel that I will be really happy if we cut the little sounds.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 11
Barut
I insulated the doors, there is not much sound now. I solved the baggage voucher by taking back the lock. The masters do not want to deal with it all, they are full of money. It's not difficult, it took me a day
08.05.2020 18:56 # 12
206x-line
There is a garageturk in Umraniye for the doors. I had these and I reached the exact solution. I have a tape on the rear seat locks. I have shortened the back-down screw for the rear back. 206x-line 2014-12-19 00:25:32
08.05.2020 18:56 # 13
yelegen
Thanks friends. I will go to the master you call our weekend on Saturday. Because I live on the European side, only then I can bring it. I hope they can help. Is there a friend with a different suggestion?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”