Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 sound from the front console

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:49 # 1
bjkamil
Hello friends;

There is a problem in my vehicle that has been going on for a long time but I cannot find a solution.
That is, when I get up at low speeds on departures, there is a full plug-and-play sound similar to plastic sound from the front console, there is no sound if I lift at high speed, if I put it in 2nd gear and continue at low speed again, the same sound is heard. Especially on the ramps, it becomes obvious. I have to take a high-speed departure to prevent this sound. I showed it to a few masters, they said the engine was broken, we changed the sound was even more, there were those who said that the timing circuit was circulating, I was not even counting them, I wondered if anyone had the same trouble before.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 2
kayaca
when the uphill starts up and the sound or when I get up fast, this sound comes directly up to the chest to disassemble. something like a plug touches
08.05.2020 20:49 # 3
sonerkyl
My teacher, I can say that I removed the chest part almost completely. I was able to reach many places. I even added a video about this disassembly within the forum. Things that will make a sound may have fallen into the boiler. I remove and check the front center ventilation grilles. There are cloth batches, etc. Take it from the lpg clerk to wrap it around, tape and follow the sinking cables.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 4
GokhaN
your problem on the chest says it looks like a shock absorber but I think you look at the axle heads
08.05.2020 20:49 # 5
bjkamil
[QUOTE = rock] When the hill starts up and the sound or I get up fast, this sound comes right up to the chest to remove it. Where could it come from? something like a plug is touching [/ QUOTE]

My teacher is more than a plug, it seems to me that the part with the engine or injectors (called carburetor) is hitting the bio. because the sound is too much.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 6
bjkamil
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] teacher, I can say that I almost removed the chest part completely. I was able to reach many places. I even added a video about this disassembly within the forum. Things that will make a sound may have fallen into the boiler. I remove and check the front center ventilation grilles. There are cloth batches, etc. Take it from the lpg clerk to wrap it around, tape and follow the sinking cables. [/ QUOTE]

It seems to me that the master cable is nothing but because the vibration is too low at the low speed, when the engine is shaking, it sounds like it hits the hood. I can not describe the sound, it would be best to shoot the video and throw it here :) Stop in traffic, harass me, I swear from the car.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 7
bjkamil
[QUOTE = GökhaN] your chest says it looks like a shock absorber, but I think you look at the axle heads
[/ QUOTE]

my teacher made me look at the bottom completely, the shock absorbers did not change for 1 year, there is no sound in the pits, I will shoot the video and throw it in the evening :)
08.05.2020 20:49 # 8
kayaca
I do it when I pull up the slope or get up when I get up and click on the chest, but when I hurt the injection or hood, it has no place to play
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”