Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Sound from Left Front Wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:18 # 1
zaferr
Hello friends. About a month ago, the left front wheel of my vehicle (2004 1.4hdi) came down in front of the apartment, so I burned a 700 m quadruple and went to the tire tire so I couldn't deal with the tire spare wheel. A few weeks ago, I noticed that there was a metal rubbing sound on the left front of my vehicle while it was moving, especially on rough roads and low kms. When it accelerates, there is no sound. I just hit the wheel while I was parked, heard the same sound again and filmed it. [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHXLVWHzpik&feature=youtu.be ; ] I haven't checked if the studs are loose. What is the source of this sound? Where should I take repairs for this problem? Thanks in advance for your comments. victory 2019-08-10 19:29:15
08.05.2020 21:18 # 2
zaferr
Topic Updated ..!
08.05.2020 21:18 # 3
sonerkyl
it probably comes from the caliper. or one of the clips holding the pads may have fallen.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 4
tungajo
Is there the same sound when braking?
Look at the calipers. It's not a long job. They even disassemble and understand by hand.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 5
zaferr
Thank you for your comments. I'm just coming from the industry. The friend put his hand behind the wheel and said that the sound came from the caliper bolt. This bolt would go to the lathe and be filled there. They said 250-300 for the price. But I see that this bolt is sold for 20 lira on the internet and it is not something that is so fast to install, it is something that everyone with a socket set can do. If I buy this bolt from the internet and change it, does it cause a problem or should I send the old one to the lathe? I also have a hesitation if I cannot do it after removing the caliper. What should I do enlighten me Smile
08.05.2020 21:18 # 6
tungajo
I do not do it, friends do not do it, my teacher, I bought 250 lira front right left left, I bought a disc close to the original zero brake pads.
As you said, bolt is cheap, but ask the friend what action will be done there
If the bolt threads are dull, will it fill and thread again, or will it just play with the bolt?
What is better than 250-300 go bounce caliper. pity.
In the meantime, even if the bolt has filled its place and opened the thread, that is, the process will not last long.
But as I said, ask is there any other process?
Do not eat right, but do not eat right.
tungajo 2019-09-19 13:41:19
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”