Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 some questions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:17 # 1
motoberk

Hello friends;

Yesterday I set off with my car to travel from Ankara to Istanbul. The road I used was the highway.
1. Unfortunately there are not enough dealers on the highway (mus). Unfortunately, I approached the pump. I asked for the next 30 km. Wall . I got nervous. Thank god I was able to find it after 50km. Now my question is, why aren't there LPG at the stations?
2. I always filled the tank of my vehicle with gas from where I bought it. I bought another brand of gas on the road and the malfunction lamp came on, but for about 5 seconds. This event happened 4 times in certain periods. Does anyone know why?
3. When the glass is opened a little in the car, there is a serious air flow from the speakers. I'm shocked. I open the left window, the totom sitting on the right froze Sırıtma close the glass diode. How does this happen?
4. On the long road, I went to higher speeds with higher performance than my vehicle gasoline. How is this explained?
08.05.2020 15:17 # 2
tigerland
1. Cancel using LPG now. the problem is fixed.
2. Apply the answer in question 1,
3. Yes, it gets air from that part. In 206's, you can insulate in the auto king. the sound does not breathe,
4. You have gone downhill. so the vehicle has accelerated. you can't get better performance than gasoline
Gülme
08.05.2020 15:17 # 3
106_arts
gasoline injector, gasoline pump etc. that you have used for years. Does not work efficiently like first day
whereas lpg injectors etc. Provides better performance than gasoline for new ones
In addition, wind comes from there in 206 and there is no need to open glass
no more lpg on the motorways cunku lpg station opening up a detailed job
gases and gases on the long roads can be bad, they buy cheap goods because they won't come back,
08.05.2020 15:17 # 4
motoberk
Thanks for your answers.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = motoberk]

Hello friends;

Yesterday I set off with my car to travel from Ankara to Istanbul. The road I used was the highway.
1. Unfortunately there are not enough dealers on the highway (mus). Unfortunately, I approached the pump. I asked for the next 30 km. Wall . I got nervous. Thank god I was able to find it after 50km. Now my question is, why aren't there LPG at the stations?
2. I always filled the tank of my vehicle with gas from where I bought it. I bought another brand of gas on the road and the malfunction lamp came on, but for about 5 seconds. This event happened 4 times in certain periods. Does anyone know why?
3. When the glass is opened a little in the car, there is a serious air flow from the speakers. I'm shocked. I open the left window, the totom sitting on the right froze Sırıtma close the glass diode. How does this happen?
4. On the long road, I went to higher speeds with higher performance than my vehicle gasoline. How is this explained? [/ QUOTE]
1. Before you go on a long journey, complete the LPG tank of your vehicle in a place you know and trust and have at least a quarter tank of petrol in your vehicle. Gas stations on the motorways do not want to deal with LPG licenses, security measures, inspections, LPG transportation costs, and do not sell LPG because they will earn more profit by selling gasoline. (LPG was finished in the middle of the highway with my friend's car, but since I had gasoline, I switched the car to gasoline and reached the first station.)
2. Because they know that you will visit the gas stations on the motorways once in forty years, they sell the poor quality product for its high quality price. You will have to take it as you will have no other option in the middle of the highway. (Something similar happened to me.)
3. When you open the window as much as 1 finger while the vehicle is in motion, the event you say due to the air circulation inside occurs in every vehicle. (Opel astra, I had this event with Megan II.)
4. LPG generates more pressure and temperature than gasoline when it bursts in the combustion chambers inside the engine. For this reason, if you make excessive speed on the long road with LPG, the temperature will increase too much.
I respect friends who have more detailed knowledge and experience, but what I mentioned above is my own experiences.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 6
se®k@n

Friends wrote cvp for other questions ..

When the glass of the 206's is opened, the air circulation inside is as you say because it is the way it is. There is no such thing as the speaker getting air from there.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 7
d3n1s
I cannot answer LPG questions because I have not even had the slightest experience with LPG, I have not even sat / sit in the driver's seat of the LPG vehicle to date. When you open the window, a certain air circulation occurs inside the car, every current passes through different points, depending on the interior design of the vehicle, for example, the window opening from the front in Nissan Almera strikes the neck of the rear seat, I open the rear butterfly windows in my own 206 and warm to the windscreen. when I give the air, the outer side of my left leg freezes while I am driving the car, it is hot above the chest level, I cannot breathe. If this situation bothers you, there is no solution, unfortunately, you have to change the car.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 8
motoberk
[QUOTE = d3n1s] I can't answer LPG questions because I haven't even had the slightest experience with LPG, I haven't even sat / sit in the driver's seat of the LPG vehicle so far. When you open the window, a certain air circulation occurs inside the car, every current passes through different points, depending on the interior design of the vehicle, for example, the window opening from the front in Nissan Almera strikes the neck of the rear seat, I open the rear butterfly windows in my own 206 and warm to the windscreen. when I give the air, the outer side of my left leg freezes while I am driving the car, it is hot above the chest level, I cannot breathe. If this bothers you, there is no solution, unfortunately, you have to change the car [/ QUOTE]
Gülme No, this situation did not bother, I just asked from curiosity.
Thanks again for your answers.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 9
d3n1s
[QUOTE = motoberk] [QUOTE = d3n1s] I can't answer LPG questions because I haven't even had the slightest experience with LPG, I haven't even sat / sit in the driver's seat of the LPG vehicle so far. When you open the window, a certain air circulation occurs inside the car, every current passes through different points, depending on the interior design of the vehicle, for example, the window opening from the front in Nissan Almera strikes the neck of the rear seat, I open the rear butterfly windows in my own 206 and warm to the windscreen. when I give the air, the outer side of my left leg freezes while I am driving the car, it is hot above the chest level, I cannot breathe. If this bothers you, there is no solution, unfortunately, you have to change the car [/ QUOTE]
Gülme No, this situation did not bother, I just asked from curiosity.
Thanks again for your answers.
[/ QUOTE]

You're welcome :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”