Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 self-gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:37 # 1
Turgay_66
friends, I went from Istanbul to soup on Friday, I got out of soup at 3, and the traffic started to come to Istanbul again. I waited, then I went over the bridge, did it again, I waited again, did it happen?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 2
_ali_
Throat butterfly demands cleaning.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 3
king13
Hello, I have the same problem 2000 model 206. Did you find the reason and solution? I was thinking of taking it to the service over the weekend. I would be glad if you share your experiences. Greetings
08.05.2020 18:37 # 4
ekinoks44

He was doing this in my vehicle, he was gasping himself when he was standing in the lights or parking the vehicle. I did not care so much later, I do not know if it is related to it. The car has become different, it has started to shrink itself and the yellow warning sign has burned, I think the engine malfunction. I connected the computer to the 4th injector malfunction appeared, I changed it did not improve, I changed the ignition coil and spark plugs or something. I think that has disappeared in that problem, do not neglect go to an industry, you may encounter the same situation with me.

08.05.2020 18:37 # 5
Turgay_66
I am in Istanbul right now, it would be nice if I connect it to the computer because I am afraid the disability will occur, the throat butterfly is a bit oily but I don't know if it will be, I do not know if it has a connection with the ignition coil and spark plugs. I will go to the highway, 700 km afraid I will stay on the road Mutsuz Turgay_66 2014-06-18 12:41:02
08.05.2020 18:37 # 6
ekinoks44
My brother was on my way from samsun to malatya in this problem. That's why I say neglect before setting off. I hope yours will not be a problem.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 7
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] My brother was on the way from samsun to malatya in this problem, I came back 30 km more than I went from Allah. That's why I say neglect before setting off. I hope yours won't have any problems. [/ QUOTE] Well, do you know exactly which piece it is, I do not change parts from idle to bidet
08.05.2020 18:37 # 8
nedim83
Hi

I had the same problem in a different vehicle. Be sure to have the tool connected to the computer.

gas butterfly potentiometer, lambda (oxygen) sensor, cooling water temperature sensor must be scanned.

There was a temporary malfunction at the beginning, we deleted it from the computer, after a while the same happened again. the hot water sensor failed permanently and we replaced the sensor. the problem disappeared.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 9
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = nedim83] hi

I had the same problem in a different vehicle. Be sure to have the tool connected to the computer.

gas butterfly potentiometer, lambda (oxygen) sensor, cooling water temperature sensor must be scanned.

There was a temporary malfunction at the beginning, we deleted it from the computer, after a while the same happened again. the hot water sensor failed permanently and we replaced the sensor. the problem disappeared.
[/ QUOTE]

okay teacher thank you let's see what will happen.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 10
cemz
my friend is not a problem other than idling engine throat butterfly triggers cleaning of course but definitely idling engine of this problem is a chronic problem respects peugeot vehicles
08.05.2020 18:37 # 11
Turgay_66
friends, I just went to a master, the car is getting air from somewhere, most likely he said from LPG, 10 days ago I changed the LPG injector, it changed in the hoses, I wonder if he is running out of there, I'll go to the industry tomorrow.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 12
Turgay_66
I went to the industry today, we connected it to the pc, the idle valve was out of order, we deleted the malfunction, the throat butterfly and idle valve were cleaned, now there is no problem, let's see, I hope nothing will happen in the future :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 13
Turgay_66
Friends, the car started not to eat gas, after the throat discovery, calibration is done.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”