Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 sedan winter tire recommendation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
tekatar95
Good day, friends.
I have a 2007 model 206 1.4 petrol / lpg car. There are 4 seasons tires that I bought 3 months ago, but I am not satisfied. Now I bought 125 TL for Good Year's Ultra Grip 8 winter tire from where I bought this tire. What are your thoughts in terms of tires Do you have a better tire recommendation for the winter? tire size 175/64 / r14
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
GokhaN
good year tires I think you can buy and use them, they sell the wars as the sub-brand of goodyear, but there is a big difference in quality.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
SEZGIN72
Hi;
If you are going to buy Goodyear, I recommend ULTRAGRIP 9. Price: 145 TL Label Class CC. Although ULTRAGRIP is good at 8, the label class is EC.
Here the first letter shows the fuel consumption, the second letter shows the grip. The smaller the letter, the better.
PETLAS SNOW MASTER-GOODYEAR ULTRAGRIP 8 - MICHELIN ALPIN A4: EC. The most reasonable price here is PETLAS. I was thinking about buying MICHELIN, but when the label classes were the same, I decided to have PETLAS installed, taking into account the price difference.
PETLAS: 110 TL.
MICHELIN-GOODYEAR: 140 TL
Good luck with.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
denizci33
I bought LASSA winter tires, I am very pleased. Our vehicles are known as undercarriages; light hard tire becomes more protective; so i recommend lassa .. also there is 1 year roadside assistance. It was around 100 when I bought it last. If you want brigdestone, it is 20 lira expensive. Almost the same tires from the same factory. I recommend as a user .. I could not see the same change in fuel consumption. no trouble driving; it feels safer with more seats, wet bends or something. I made a sudden hard turn last rain; I used to slide a hundred percent with the previous tire. He turned away.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 5
popeyes
Teacher, the king of the tire is continental. The Ts850 model will revive you with the price of 150 in this tire adac tire tests 1. Dir fuel, sound, handling are all the number 10.
Tires that I call buying in your life are petlas, lassa, bristone, these tires are always hard.
Good year 7 on the list.
-8. Comes next
If you will get continental
or buy the nokian tires
08.05.2020 18:53 # 6
oguzhan53
Goodyear comes to mind when it comes to winter tires
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”