Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Sedan STOP Warning Lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
iruraz
Hello,

On my 206 sedan (2007 model) car, the STOP light came on and gave a warning sound last night. When I looked at the engine coolant tank, I found that there was no water in the tank. When I filled the tank with water, he stopped giving the warning. This time, it started to cease after going uphill with the vehicle after flashing a few times and giving a warning sound (this repeats on all hill climbs). The incident of warning on the slope has been sporadic before. I am not sure whether there is a decrease in engine coolant level (I expect a few more days to pass). I looked to the left and right of the tank to see if the problem could be with the sensor, but I couldn't see a sensor. Are there no level sensors in these vehicles? And what could be the reason for the STOP warning? Thank you in advance for your help.

Respects.

08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
KILIC
If the instructor gives when going uphill, the engine coolant level is min. While it is going uphill, the water does not see the sensor, so it may be warning. It happened to me. Add a little more water or antifreeze.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
iruraz
@ KILIÇ teacher, now the water level is even above the "max" level, but the same situation repeats. Does the fact that the antifreeze fluid in it (too much water and less antifreeze) makes a difference?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
KILIC
[QUOTE = iruraz] @ KILIÇ teacher, even the water level is above the "max" level now, but the same situation is repeating. Does the fact that the antifreeze fluid in it (too much water and less antifreeze) makes a difference? [/ QUOTE]

No, I don't think he will notice it, because the amount of water antifreeze is above max, I don't know if it is a problem.

my 206 also happened to me when the ramp was going up, the warning data was saying stop on the screen and a sign was coming out when I finished the water, he did not give that warning but I never max. I didn't get the juice on it
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
Serkan
When the water is low, the cooling system may have air, try to bleed.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
iruraz
[QUOTE = SWORD]
No, I don't think he will notice it, because the amount of water antifreeze is above max, I don't know if it is a problem.

my 206 also happened to me when the ramp was going up, the warning data was saying stop on the screen and a sign was coming out when I finished the water, he did not give that warning but I never max. I didn't get the juice on it
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher gives the same warning between the min-max level. My brother has filled his mouth unknowingly :) but I pulled it with a syringe and lowered the level.

[QUOTE = Serkan] When the water is low, the cooling system may have made air, try to remove the air. [/ QUOTE]

How can I get the air? And if the weather is too hot, will the temperature not increase? There is no abnormality in the temperature of the car.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
Serkan
You have to try, there is a screwed plastic plug on the heating hoses entering the cockpit at the back of the engine, if there is air, there is air, otherwise water comes directly.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2gxphds.jpg

Bleeding plug

Serkan 2013-10-30 17:10:58
08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
206FR
[QUOTE = iruraz] Hi,

On my 206 sedan (2007 model) car, the STOP light came on and gave a warning sound last night. When I looked at the engine coolant tank, I found that there was no water in the tank. When I filled the tank with water, he stopped giving the warning. This time, it started to cease after going uphill with the vehicle after flashing a few times and giving a warning sound (this repeats on all hill climbs). The incident of warning on the slope has been sporadic before. I am not sure whether there is a decrease in engine coolant level (I expect a few more days to pass). I looked to the left and right of the tank to see if the problem could be with the sensor, but I couldn't see a sensor. Are there no level sensors in these vehicles? And what could be the reason for the STOP warning? Thank you in advance for your help.

Respects.

[/ QUOTE]

When I first got my 206, when I got into the intersections, the stop light was burning, why did I burn all the oil after the head burst, and I solved the incident, I did not even touch the end of the oil dipstick when I added the oil so it did not burn again.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 9
iruraz
Is my teacher @Serkan in the picture below in the red circle? When he opened the lid, he had a needle like a valve.

@ 206FR teacher, I checked that there is no problem in case of oil.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 10
Serkan
Sir, the air conditioner hose can be on the plastic hose in the picture. Generally, the same hose must have two top or side by side, one input and the other output,

I hope I get a little closer to the picture, I hope it helps.

Serkan 2013-10-30 19:27:16
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”