Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 sedan heat problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
ulubatli
Hello friends, I joined your new call from sams, greetings to everyone ismail ..
I have a 2007 model & nbsp; 206 sedan. The last 1.5 months have been happening in my car, especially on the long road, now it does not matter in the city. & nbsp; While the cruise is on, the stop lamp lights up and the temperature rises to the top of the 70s level, the fan turns on, of course I automatically stop. But I check the water, I take the normal battery terminal out for a few minutes and put it back to normal. I took this issue both to Samsun and Çorum Peugeot service, they looked at the computer, they said it was a malfunction, they changed it, but my problem was not solved. I went again to show the service again, he was confused, and since my car is a & nbsp; tube, & nbsp; (BRC) crashed the tube for now and the problem still continues. I saw similar problems in several different 206 models in the forum but I couldn't find any answer about its solution. & Nbsp;
& nbsp; Please Help !!!! & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ulubatlı] Hello friends, I joined you new from sams, my name is Ismail greetings everyone.
I have a 2007 model & nbsp; 206 sedan. The last 1.5 months have been happening in my car, especially on the long road, now it does not matter in the city. & nbsp; While the cruise is on, the stop lamp lights up and the temperature rises to the top of the 70s level, the fan turns on, of course I automatically stop. But I check the water, I take the normal battery terminal out for a few minutes and put it back to normal. I took this issue both to Samsun and Çorum Peugeot service, they looked at the computer, they said it was a malfunction, they changed it, but my problem was not solved. I went again to show the service again, he was confused, and since my car is a & nbsp; tube, & nbsp; (BRC) crashed the tube for now and the problem still continues. I saw similar problems in a few different 206 models in the forum, but I couldn't find any answer about the solution. & Nbsp;
& nbsp; Please Help !!!! & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
. I had the same problem for a short time when I started the car in the morning. the coolant end has come to an end and the stop lamp has started flashing. but whatever wisdom has improved on its own, and since then, nothing has happened. When I was investigating the situation, I learned that it was a simple fan, the temperature-related relay. If you have a strong electrician that I know, I would like to have it checked thoroughly. but it is not for you to wear it on your head and spoil your morel, be comfortable for it. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
ulubatli
we liked it, it is not a problem if it is for a person like yours, but it was repeated yesterday evening electrician, I think that there is no problem, I will go again soon.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
koliva
Does this event happen momentarily, or will it last three minutes or less?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
ulubatli
It does not happen instantly, the pointer always stays high, but if I remove the battery terminal or wait 2-3 hours then it will return to normal. problem above & nbsp; As I said in the section, it gave the same malfunction 7-8 times in the last 1 month ...
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = ulubatlı] does not happen instantly, the pointer always stays high, but if I remove the battery terminal or wait 2-3 hours then it will return to normal. problem above & nbsp; As I said in the last part, it gave the same malfunction 7-8 times in the last month ... [/ QUOTE]

A few things come to mind but I think the most obvious is that the fan resistor is broken. If you can go to a master and get it checked, we can think of other possibilities later. However, the first thing to look at is the fan resistor. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”