Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Sedan Car Exhaust Tip

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:40 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Hello, as it is known, the exhaust tip of my vehicle is facing down in L shape and I am looking for an exhaust tip that is suitable for adding visual richness. I don't want him to sound. I saw some models on foreign sites. Is there a site you can recommend, is there any place I can get it? Or an exhaust tip suitable for my vehicle, which is in the hands of you, forums. I await your help, and present my thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 2
samet206
You can get it from anywhere, there are many different models such as ellipse, round, double, chrome, burnt tip from the accessories or accessories, the rest is up to your choice.206 or the exhaust tip really suits, there is no model brand I can recommend, after all, the exhaust tip was bought from stainless writers. myself, even though the inside of it has rusted over time, so you don't have to do anything, just plug it in, just pay attention to see if it fits in the bumper.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 3
TugyyStyle
The 206 sedans have a dual exhaust tip that suits me better, but warex looks sweeter, not exhaust.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
Isn't it a problem if the normal tip is beveled? Will it not look down if I take it from those for straight exhausts? By the way, thank you for your attention
08.05.2020 19:40 # 5
samet206
It will not look down because that part will be cut and thrown while installing the exhaust tip. After cutting, the exhaust tip will be welded to the part of the pipe that remains flat. but I don't know how much interest or benefit I have had, I knew, I have been using it with the tip of the exhaust, I have not seen any damage.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you Samet206. It means there is no other way than taking a short cut from the end :)
08.05.2020 19:40 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
Ultimately, I have a small simple exhaust tip. As you said, cut and straighten the original tip. boiled a new one. here are the photos

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”