Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 seat replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:47 # 1
M.Ahmet059
Hello, forum people :)
I have a 206 xr 2000 model vehicle, I don't like the seats at all, I said when I buy a Sparco seat, I said that when I buy a car, I looked at the prices for 2500tl, but I want to change the seats. I saw 406 seats in a video, it was for 2 people and there was a armrest in the middle. Do they fit in our 206s, does anyone know what their size is? Is there anything you can recommend for the replacement of the seat that has not disappeared?
Thanks, good forums :)
m.ahmet059 2018-03-12 02:47:36
08.05.2020 20:47 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello Brother. 18 years of seats no longer need to think about what the springs and sponges have become in the same :) the same problems a friend took his 206 car seat upholstered springs, a few broken sponges were in a pert condition, would have been available in the forum. If you are thinking of a new seat, you can think of 206+ pull-out seats or I think you need to pay attention to the 207 seat width.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 3
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Hello brother. 18 years of seats no longer need to think about what the springs and sponges have become in the same :) the same problems a friend took his 206 car seat upholstered springs, a few broken sponges were in a pert condition, would have been available in the forum. If you are thinking of a new seat, you can think of 206+ pull-out seats, or I think you need to pay attention to 207 seat widths [/ QUOTE]
I live in a small place, it is difficult to find products directly, but there is one upholsterer, I have visited several times before, they did a good job, and they will go and ask if they do it for the car: D normally they are doing a seat or something :) maybe there is something nice in their mind or a place they can direct: )
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”