Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 seat heating mat and rubber mat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
omerb
Hello friends, it is winter. I have seat heating in my Ford vehicle. I said, why not 206? I went to 145 TL and bought a double seat heating mat. I did not even guess that it would be so performance. It started to heat up in 1 minute. Now I have seat heating in my 206 vehicles. I recommend it to friends who live in cold cities. Get it absolutely. Car comfort brand. He sat in the sofa. It's amazing.

I also bought a rubber mat. I didn't want to get it online. I was worried about it. Also some mats are very hard. I bought puffi diamont line brand universal mat from the same place. Prevents satellite. No need to cut and cut. It was also 75 TL. Rubber quality is soft and odorless at the upper levels.
Announced to those interested.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
sonerkyl
thank you for the information. I had a seat heating project, but I could not realize it for budget reasons. I would take them from them and make them into the seat cover. Even though the mat subject seems simple, sometimes my important teacher may even have accidents because of universal mats.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”