Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 sanrouf discharge ducts

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:08 # 1
zaferpls
Are there any friends who have information about peugeot 206 sanrouf evacuation channel, where exactly is this channel, if it is likely to be clogged, how can I check if it is clogged?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 2
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = zaferpls] is there any friend who knows about peugeot 206 sanrouf evacuation channel, where exactly is this channel, if it is likely to be clogged, how can i check if it is clogged? [/ QUOTE]
What is that?? I couldn't understand .. The bottom of the outer mechanism joins the bodywork and the sealing package on the mounting bolts and the gasket on the top movable panel.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 3
zaferpls
teacher, you talked very scientifically, I didn't understand anything :)
When these channels are clogged, there is a possibility of slowly getting water inside, so be careful, my wipers often deviate when it rains ...
08.05.2020 14:08 # 4
hasimayaz
The parts I mentioned are 7 groups and 6

hasimayaz 2010-01-15 22:01:55
08.05.2020 14:08 # 5
zaferpls
some vehicles had sanrouf water drainage channels, when these channels were clogged I heard that these channels could be opened with the help of a skewer from the bottom, I thought that this could happen in pejo dada, I could not find such a place when I wandered around a car :))
By the way, when I wanted to check whether the car roof lamp was removed or not, I couldn't disassemble it. Do you have a diagram about it, I was afraid to break it, the rain sensor's cable goes to the lamp on the ceiling, I need to check it too ...
08.05.2020 14:08 # 6
hasimayaz
Gently separate it from the marked place with a thin screwdriver. Then, remove the floor frame from its nails by removing it.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 7
zaferpls

Hodja believe me, when I guessed that I could disassemble it, I did not dare, tomorrow my first job would be to check the inside of that lamp, I need to detect this fault, it was sick enough.

They said that they can get water from the antenna in the middle right above the luggage compartment on the rear ceiling, how can I control it (there is no negative appearance when I look from the ceiling), when I look through the car, there is no dampness in the floors, how can I remove the floor up to the antenna part?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 8
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = zaferpls]

Hodja believe me, when I guessed that I could disassemble it, I did not dare, tomorrow my first job would be to check the inside of that lamp, I need to detect this fault, it was sick enough.

They said that they can get water from the antenna in the middle right above the luggage compartment on the rear ceiling, how can I control it (there is no negative appearance when I look from the ceiling), when I look through the car, there is no dampness in the floors, how can I remove the floor up to the antenna part? [/ QUOTE]
You Sökemezs. The installation of that floor is one way. It is adhered internally with a special paste. If you want to disassemble it is likely to be broken.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 9
zaferpls
Thank you, or I'll deal with it tomorrow tomorrow, if the car gets water from sanrouf, the whole ceiling will change, there will be a lot of cost ...
08.05.2020 14:08 # 10
zaferpls
master, if the rain sensor is broken, if I want to cancel it, do I have to go passive in the brain in the service?
Or when I get a new sensor, do I have to go and make a definition to the brain in the service,
When I asked in the room, the price was 400 TL.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 11
hasimayaz
He must have insurance on the insurance board. Pull it out or just unplug it.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 12
zaferpls
I use it with the fuse disconnected right now, I will go to the service as soon as possible, but only the wipers are not connected to that fuse, the central lock, the glass automat, sanrouf can not use any of them, especially since it is not signaled, it is risky, we will manage it
08.05.2020 14:08 # 13
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = zaferpls] I use it with the fuse removed now, I will go to the service as soon as possible, but only the wipers are not connected to that fuse, the central lock, the window automat, sanrouf none can use any of them, especially because it is not signaled, it is risky, we will handle it now [/ QUOTE]
it is power insurance. One will have sensor control insurance. Author in user manual
08.05.2020 14:08 # 14
zaferpls
IF SENSOR CONTROL IS NOT UNDER STEERING INSURANCE? WILL I REMOVE THIS INSURANCE AND WILL NOT WORK? ONLY I WILL BE PASSIVE
08.05.2020 14:08 # 15
zaferpls
I have put the car into service today. They are trying to find out where the water has escaped from the BSI box of the vehicle, we will try your luck in Sanrouf. nothing
08.05.2020 14:08 # 16
zaferpls
http: // C: usersarcompicturesgörüntü044.jpg
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”