Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206's air conditioner

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:50 # 1
Mrttt53
I have friends who have 206 and can get efficiency at the 1st or 2nd Fan level. I continue to sweat in my car when the 4th Fan Level is turned on while the air conditioner is turned on, and when it is in the air, it starts to cool when it stops for half an hour. They always said that.
We have the same age 2004 as my Peugeot corsa when the air conditioner is on 1. Fan is chilling at the level.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 2
sonerkyl
I am satisfied with my 206's air conditioner, so when I first start it, I run it in 3 stages as it will cool down immediately. When it cools, 1st and 2nd steps are enough. Do you have a movie effect on the windows?
08.05.2020 19:50 # 3
ssakyel
The new trend has been a lie method, these models are like that. My 206 is not bad at the first level, but it is not enough because I am in Antalya. The second level is quite good enough. I would like to have it checked.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 4
Mrttt53
There is no window film, brother, it takes up to 1 year.
There is no movie in the corsa I mentioned only but the cold man
08.05.2020 19:50 # 5
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = ssakyel] The new trend has been a lie method, these models are like that. My 206 is not bad at the first level, but it is not enough because I am in Antalya. It is enough at the second level. the gas may have run out.
[/ QUOTE]
When I bought the gas one year ago, it seemed that it would not end in 1 year without the leak.It is necessary to have me look again in another place.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 6
sonerkyl
Have your gas checked in my mind, otherwise I did not see a problem with its cooling. Glass film is not a problem, my teacher, I have made glass film in all the vehicles I have used so far or there was a lot of benefit in the summer and it is not uncomfortable because it doesn't attract much attention when there is a woman in the car. We make some human contracts because they look at the train.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 7
akundakci
If you need to press the Gas in the Airy Service or in the Airy Service, they will look at the General Control of the 69 TL free of charge for disinfection.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 8
hasayduman
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I am satisfied with my 206's air conditioner, so when I first start it, I run it in 3 stages as it will cool down immediately. When it cools, 1st and 2nd steps are enough. Do you have a movie effect on the windows? [/ QUOTE]

mine is exactly ..
08.05.2020 19:50 # 9
samet206
This is all about the things they cannot do or do not know. Consult a sound air conditioner.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 10
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Have your gas checked, I think I didn't see a problem with its cooling. Glass film is not a problem, my teacher, I have made glass film in all the vehicles I have used so far or there was a lot of benefit in the summer and it is not uncomfortable because it doesn't attract much attention when there is a woman in the car. We have some human sucks because they look at the train. [/ QUOTE]
In that respect, you are right, a fantasy of a peep when it stops in the light, as if some creatures do not have their own mother. If I find it affordable, I can make window film after the air conditioner, the known brands are doing very exaggerated prices.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 11
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = akundakci] Look at the air conditioner in the Speedy Service If they need to press the gas, they also look at the gift general control for 69 TL in disinfection free of charge [/ QUOTE]
My brother has a web site, there is gas control, 90 gas pumping 135, it wouldn't be possible if it was cheap because I am from Ankara.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 12
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = samet206] It's all about what they can't do or don't know. Consult a robust air conditioner, it's not gas, nothing else is not known without review, but it's not as mediocre as you mentioned in 206's air conditioner.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I drowned in endless problems, officially, let me take a look at it first.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 13
Gokcesel
Pass those who say that in the 206's, my teacher gets cool down in the 1st level after the 5th minute. Obviously there is a problem, unfortunately there is no master I can recommend gas filling, if anyone who knows about control will help.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 14
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = Gokceel] Pass those who say it in 206's, teacher, level 1 gets cooler after the 5th minute. Obviously there is a problem, unfortunately there is no master I can recommend gas filling, if anyone who knows about control will help. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you bro, let's see if it is the closest one.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 15
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Gokceel] Pass those who say it in 206's, teacher, level 1 gets cooler after the 5th minute. Obviously there is a problem, unfortunately there is no master I can recommend gas filling, if anyone who knows about control will help. [/ QUOTE]
The first stage does not reach even 5 minutes, glasses without film ..
08.05.2020 19:50 # 16
Vefa
Hello, first of all, I would suggest changing the pollen to the pipe coming out of the compressor in the front engine part without showing it, if it is cold, I think it is related to gas if it is not cold, I have the same problem.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 17
smasher
Hello friends, I did not want to open a new topic. In my 2000 model 206 xs, the air conditioner is not activated.
In other words, it does not sound the sound that needs to be heard, can it be related to the compressor or does it not happen when there is no gas in it.
I guess there were two plugs under the windshield, it was the gas plug of the air conditioner.
Is it possible to start up if I fill with gas, or is the compressor gone?
08.05.2020 19:50 # 18
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = Gokceel] Pass those who say that in 206s, my teacher gets cool after the 5th minute in level 1. Obviously there is a problem, unfortunately there is no master I can recommend gas filling, if anyone who knows about control will help. [/ QUOTE]
The first stage does not take even 5 minutes, glasses without film .. [/ QUOTE]
Okay, I'm down
08.05.2020 19:50 # 19
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = Vefa] Hello, first of all, I suggest changing the pollen to the pipe coming out of the compressor in the front engine part without showing it anywhere, I think it is related to gas, if it is not cold, I have the same problem.
It is 6500 7000km with the pollen change. I wonder if it is possible to put the picture of the hose you said. If you can put it, just say, I used it when the pollen changed unchanged.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 20
Vefa
At that time, it seems like it is related to gas, the car is not next to me, there is an aluminum pipe on the radiator. Run the air conditioner.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”