Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206-row system. Burning a lot in gasoline.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:19 # 1
blacke4gle
Hello guys

I don't know what kind of trouble it is, but it feels like it burns me. You will definitely say that. If I buy 100 TL gas for my 2003 model 206 XS, it eats 50 TL gasoline. Let me say that 50 tl gasoline finishes as follows. petrol light is not on to be exact. My car has BRC sequential system. I hear a lot around me, saying that 206 was burning 25 TL gasoline to 150 TL gas, let me get some information from you. Is it normal to go on burning like this until the engine warms up?
08.05.2020 17:19 # 2
Guests
I said I would look at this because I opened this topic & nbsp;
YOOOO I did not open it & nbsp;
my friend thought the same question, I even use it in gas, I am gas-borne, gasoline runs out sooner, I drink it like water, I don't know if it is in winter
08.05.2020 17:19 # 3
Serkan
Sir, if I am not mistaken, the transition temperature of the vehicle can be adjusted to LPG, your transition temperature may be a little too much and the vehicle may be working on gasoline, it burns very much due to the winter conditions.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 4
Guests
I handle it manually, long press the button, it switches to LPG after the second whistle, but I think the secret LPG closes and steals from the gas. I hear that the seloneid valve in the LPG tank opens and closes from the trunk.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 5
scorpions_64
My teacher had a problem like this at 206 gti. Now in the 206's (may also be on other models), the vehicle is not based on the gasoline float, but the km. According to the gasoline needle is falling. I tell you this, I had the tube installed, I was getting 30-40 TL gasoline, when I went for a while, I saw a drop in the gasoline needle, I talked with your LPG master or something, it seems that the problem is not seen with gasoline, it could be a problem with the car, one day my battery was finished, I clicked the ignition, clicked, everything was reset in the vehicle, then the fuel gauge was raised. I realized that after my research, the vehicle did not use a gasoline float km. according to the needle drop. There are even solutions in this forum. this may be your problem. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:19 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] teacher 206 gti, I had such a problem, let's call it trouble. Now in the 206's (may also be on other models), the vehicle is not based on the gasoline float, but the km. According to the gasoline needle is falling. I tell you this, I had the tube installed, I was getting 30-40 TL gasoline, when I went for a while, I saw a drop in the gasoline needle, I talked with your LPG master or something, it seems that the problem is not seen with gasoline, it could be a problem with the car, one day my battery was finished, I clicked the ignition, clicked, everything was reset in the vehicle, then the fuel gauge was raised. I realized that after my research, the vehicle did not use a gasoline float km. according to the needle drop. There are even solutions in this forum. You may have this problem. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
message count 206 has been: DD
if the sister pointed down, I wish I burned a gas pump twice
08.05.2020 17:19 # 7
blacke4gle
Well, I did not solve the situation, I did not take it to the master, it has been about 7 months since I bought the car, & nbsp; I don't know if there is a psa module. Most likely there is no psa module, as far as I researched in my car and forum, the gas gauge is calculating mileage & nbsp; automatic & nbsp; dropping. & nbsp; I do not leave my job to chance and buy gas in the car. I don't allow the gas light to come on: D
08.05.2020 17:19 # 8
Guests
firstly mrb this problem had been in the bndere before oman there were fiat bravo bd 20 tl of gasoline I was throwing gasoline for 3 days no petrol works 1 & nbsp; 2 months went to this section snra lpg light I realized that i am running the car at least 2 & nbsp; i am still driving 3 km to the gas I noticed that you had a gasoline on the way, while I was on the road, there was a lpg brand on the road, but I bought 200 models 206xs 1 week ago, there is an in-line system and I run the car, it does not take too long to switch to the gas, I did not ask the master, but I noticed it from the lpg brand and so much in 206 das don't eat us & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:19 # 9
blacke4gle
Sister, you are absolutely right. I searched this in the forum, my car does not burn much, I will be sure that I will take it to the industry.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”