Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 rolenta drops

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:30 # 1
furkanbaki
friends have been happening to me for a few times after the car is running, the screen lights on the front are on, after waiting too long, the rolenta is falling down, stopping when I pull my feet out of the gas, what is the solution of the car, but what is the solution?
08.05.2020 15:30 # 2
yusuf206
Is there a lpg in the car.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 3
furkanbaki
the vehicle has lpg
08.05.2020 15:30 # 4
Guests
I say look at your gas pump
08.05.2020 15:30 # 5
Guests
Now I'm trying to understand; You turn the ignition, while the screen lights are on, you wait and run for a while. If you do not pump, the cycle is falling, stopping. You pump the gas pedal, start and start the car. If you take your foot off the gas pedal, the car stops, if you do not, it continues to cycle.
1- Is there a reason to wait while the screen lights are on after turning the ignition on?
2- Do you pump the accelerator pedal every time to start the car?
3- I want the answer of these three Dil Çıkarma (such a line in one of the series)
[QUOTE = furkanbaki] friends have been happening to me for a couple of times after the car is running, the screen lights on the front lights up after waiting, the rolenta falls off, it stops when I pull my foot from the gas, what is the solution that I am drowning when I pump the gasoline, but what is the solution I am now [/ QUOTE] ]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”