Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 ROLENT UNBALANCE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:37 # 1
umitdagli
Hello, I want the help of experienced friends to find a solution for the problem I have been living for 5 months and the end, There is a video I have shot below,
As the main topic of the problem, there is a fluctuation in the role when the vehicle warms up in Gasoline and LPG,
I cleaned the throat butterfly, got it connected to the computer today, as a malfunction, 2. he gave the eye malfunction, the master looking at the computer said he might be in the coil, I deleted the fault record, I went out to the master,
He started the car, looked at the engine, not injectors, it could be a coil, I said I'll stop later.
I ask the experienced and knowledgeable friends to help ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg9wqmhy3sg
the umitdagl 2016-01-21 10:43:45
08.05.2020 19:37 # 2
ekremykk
Hodja, my 106 was the same problem, all of the masters wrote a separate script scared my eyes, but the tip of the idle sensor is oxidized and there is an imbalance if you want to clean the idle sensor first ...
08.05.2020 19:37 # 3
umitdagli
Thank you, I will clean the sensor in a suitable time frame
08.05.2020 19:37 # 4
mmuussaa
I have the same problem with me. It does one or two months and one or two months. It fluctuates even more in me. When I pressed the clutch for a while, it was even stopping, but this break was reduced. I tried many, many ways for a while but I couldn't solve the problem. There were workarounds, after a month, the idling fluctuations started again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”