Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Roland garros help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:41 # 1
conem
Friends who use this car are thinking to get 1.6 16v 110 bg roland garros in 1 month. Can you write the + and - of this car? I asked how many places did the car come to an overpower, it disperses early, the second hand is heavy, and they said things like they were in my hand and I was confused and what was the attention when buying, nimp; meat we need to thank and respect in advance ..
08.05.2020 16:41 # 2
Guests
Welcome .. You must introduce yourself first .. see topic; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:41 # 3
monur
[QUOTE = conem] Friends get 1.6 16v 110 bg roland garros within 1 month. I think the friends who use this car can write + and - of this car. # 111; nanimhaber.com/m_59357340/tm.htm# "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> et we need to thank and thanks in advance .. [/ QUOTE]

Have these friends you asked have ever been on this vehicle? Being biased is present in the genes of our human, unfortunately :( I've been using the 1.6 16v machine for 2 years, I have not been forced, and I have just traveled to Belgium with this machine. It hasn't said to leave it on the road.

Especially the full + full of Roland Garros 206. If the owner before you did not despise, if he was cared for in time, if there was no big accident, it is okay to take the KM if it is not too cold. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:41 # 4
Alicilik
One of the tools that made me fall in love with 206.

In normal city use, the 1.4 engine is very comfortable for 206. The 1.6 runs a little to the sport and the fuel consumption associated with it is a bit too much.

A special series, limited edition. It may be difficult to find specific parts, rather than finding parts that are common with other 206.

Double color leather upholstery. Use connected can be deformed studies are becoming expensive to fix them.
panoramic roof obsession you do not have a very enjoyable car (a bizarre incident, some people do not ride when the open sky)
Car sales in Turkey have a valid event. It doesn't matter how the vehicle is. Sales are made with the comments of many people who do not know. So you can have difficulty selling even zero cars. But surely, as you will get it, the buyer will appear when you want to sell it in the future. For example, I have a dream of 206 cc Roland Garros. I will wait if I buy a car.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 5
conem
thank you guys for the answers, if i find the cleaner i think i will take it now the rest
08.05.2020 16:41 # 6
aykut p.
mrb.lar arklar, i am thinking of getting roland garros, i will be glad if you answer a few details about it, i would be very pleased, how many km of these vehicles are under heavy maintenance (timing etc.), how is it close, and finally a chronic problem you know are there?
08.05.2020 16:41 # 7
KenBlockJR
[QUOTE = Buying] One of the tools that make me fall in love with 206.

In normal city use, the 1.4 engine is very comfortable for 206. The 1.6 runs a little to the sport and the fuel consumption associated with it is a bit too much.

A special series, limited edition. It may be difficult to find specific parts, rather than finding parts that are common with other 206.

Double color leather upholstery. Use connected can be deformed studies are becoming expensive to fix them.
panoramic roof obsession you do not have a very enjoyable car (a bizarre incident, some people do not ride when the open sky)
Car sales in Turkey have a valid event. It doesn't matter how the vehicle is. Sales are made with the comments of many people who do not know. So you can have difficulty selling even zero cars. But surely, as you will get it, the buyer will appear when you want to sell it in the future. For example, I have a dream of 206 cc Roland Garros. If I buy a car, I will wait.
[/ QUOTE]

As seen in the table, the tu5jp motors, namely 1.6 16v 110hp, are more than 1.4 because the technology is newer. it burns less.

there are also curtains in the glass ceiling 206, so the ceiling doesn't have to be open all the time.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 8
aknard
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] [QUOTE = Buyer] One of the tools that make me fall in love with 206.

Car sales in Turkey have a valid event. It doesn't matter how the vehicle is. Sales are made with the comments of many people who do not know. So you can have difficulty selling even zero cars. But surely, as you will get it, the buyer will appear when you want to sell it in the future. For example, I have a dream of 206 cc Roland Garros. If I buy a car, I will wait.
[/ QUOTE]

As seen in the table, the tu5jp motors, namely 1.6 16v 110hp, are more than 1.4 because the technology is newer. it burns less.

there are also curtains in the glass ceiling 206, so the ceiling doesn't have to be open all the time.
[/ QUOTE]

I don't think the 0.3 liter deficiency or excess will be a problem. ha ha missing much, is not so remarkable bi frk 3 :) Turkey also came to this option? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:41 # 9
rolandgarros
+ si bool - si yook "Thumbs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”