Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Right to the right, mule blast sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
EErgul
When the brakes first started, the car started to pull right and left. When he accelerated after a few days, he pulled it left and right. the steering wheel turns to the right as it goes normal after a few days, and it hits "click" and improves. I changed the axles a month ago and bought it from the falcon pejo. If you do not want to press the clutch and take your foot out of the gas :) The swings had changed 6 months ago. & nbsp;
meanwhile, we realized that there was no oil left in the gearbox while the axles were changing, but my axles were shattered then. still, the transmission may still be leaking oil.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
fTh206
Could the pull right event be from the rotbalance setting
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
EErgul
Exactly, I forgot to add that the car has no tie-rod balance. I postponed it for a few weeks. Would it be bad if the rod adjustment is broken, something throws back and heals? also does he make her voice?
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
fTh206
It may have something to do with it. I did not make the previous vehicle rot setting, it would draw right and left, but it would not sound like plug and play. 01-16 15:28:41
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
cey cey
In my opinion, rot ballas get out of the satin machine, so that the rot does not hold the water or it will change the money of this money will fade away

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”