Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 RG Tachometer Problem Urgent !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:15 # 1
vbmaster
Dear friends ;
I have a problem with my vehicle. I stop at the red light, it starts to gas slowly, the cycle time goes up to 4000 I did not allow it to continue, I close the contact.
When it runs, it drops from 10 to 6, then it drops to 9-10 again and sometimes it burns. I am waiting for your urgent help if anyone knows the reason and how much it costs ...
08.05.2020 14:15 # 2
H-a-d-i
the butterfly needs to be cleaned, if the problem still persists, it needs to be replaced. this is what i know.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 3
vbmaster
how much money is this butterfly? The vehicle does not have gasoline LPG, by the way, is there any problem with butterfly gas?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 4
vbmaster
What do you think my masters say, there is a way to the point where they can kiss between 100 - 150 TL. If the car is already burning a very detailed answer, I will pray a lot .. thanks ...
08.05.2020 14:15 # 5
cerci07
If the same problem is found up and down in my 1.4 diesel, I would be glad if you ask me
08.05.2020 14:15 # 6
vbmaster

Friends, I want to get this carbon cleaner done in Ankara with this butterfly.

08.05.2020 14:15 # 7
Guests

Did your brother provide tps and idle valve?

08.05.2020 14:15 # 8
vbmaster

Hodja I quoted somewhere

What is Evap Purge Control Solenoid Valve?
The evaporated gasoline in the tank becomes liquid and returns to the tank.
controls the system.

Manifold pressure sensor (manifold absolute pressure / MAP)
What does a map sensor do?
This sensor sends data to the ECU according to the manifold pressure amount. Ecu adjusts its advance and the amount of gasoline accordingly. MAf sensor is located on the manifold or it is taken from the manifold with 1 hose and mounted somewhere.

MAF Sensor (Mass airflow sensor)
The maf sensor is located immediately after the air filter, measures the amount of intake air and sends information to the ECU like the Map sensor Ecu adjusts its advance and gasoline accordingly. It measures the air temperature from extra

What is Knock sensor?
The knock is caused by unwanted combustion. The knock sensor operates with volts and switches the engine to safe mode whenever it feels knocked.

TPS Sensor = Throttle Position sensors = Throttle sensors
The purpose of the throttle sensor is that it gives the ECU the volt as a volt, so that the throttle corrections can easily be done by the ECU.
In some cars that are made as single throttle (generally for racing purposes) without the map and maf, it can act as tps Map.

IAC Valve (idle air control Valve) = Idle Regulator
When the engine is running in the morning and stopped while cruising, it is tasked to regulate idling when the butterfly is completely closed.

CKP sensor ((Crankshaft Position) Crankshaft position sensor)
Crankshaft Position sensor determines the angle of the crank and gives information to Ecu for firing and spraying times.
Camshaft Position Sensor switches to TDC sensor Diode
Camshaft Position sensor informs Ecu before starting the car during cranking to ensure proper firing order (for ecu)

Coil On PLug (COP) = Single Coil firing
There are cars with coils on the top of the spark plug pipes.

What is a distributor? What does it do?
Many distributors have CKP TDC sensors in the distributor. They send information to the ECU. Extradanda are single coil cars. The distributor has a dispensing pulley.

AIT (Air intake temperature) = Air Inlet temperature sensor
It measures the temperature of the air drawn in / printed. And ecu helps him make corrections like that

ECT (Engine Coolant Temp) = Engine Water temperature
It measures the engine water temperature and helps the ECU make corrections in that way, especially when it is cold.

BARO sens (Barometric Pressure sensor) barometric pressure sensor
Measures atmospheric pressure and helps Ecunun to adjust gasoline advances accordingly

SAFC & VAFC (Super Air Flow Converter & Vtec Air Flow Converter)
In cars with Map or Maf, it connects to Map or Maf and changes the original values and serves to cut gasoline (not so much at a certain limit).
it certainly does not interfere with the advance. We indirectly played a little with the advance because you cut or opened the mafi or mapk. AFC hacks in the name abroad.
If true, the information will understand from these settings. If there is a service in Ankara, I kiss the hand of the master :)
I am very serious ...
08.05.2020 14:15 # 9
vbmaster
Friends return to work again I was on the road again did not work My masters with 5 minutes drowned ideas are waiting for a comment ...
08.05.2020 14:15 # 10
vbmaster
does anybody know?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 11
vbmaster
Friends, I found a solution for the tachometer problem in the service, while ABC and Göral (Ankara) had a price of 1000 to 1500 TL, I took care of 150 TL in the industry ...
08.05.2020 14:15 # 12
Onur
What was the problem, let other friends benefit the butterfly, I think, or I changed my idle regulator
08.05.2020 14:15 # 13
serFBdar
If you write how you got it done. maybe it will help us.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”