Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 reverse gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:56 # 1
btunaboylu
Hello,
Automatic gear, my 206 wheels sometimes lock the rear wheels when I put the car in reverse gear.
There's no problem with Gear D, but when it comes to R (not always) the rear wheels lock. I couldn't make any sense.
I'm waiting for your urgent help.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 2
dukenukem82
There may be a problem with the gearbox.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 3
Guests
How do you know the rear wheels are locked? The rear wheels of the transmission do not have any connection. How about you try something? Let's take the gear into the blank at a time when the backs are locked and look back. Will there be any cult again?
Is there a problem in your drums?
08.05.2020 14:56 # 4
btunaboylu
When I wasted it is released. It is not always the problem, it happened to me for the first time this morning.
There is a tire mark on the ground on the concrete floor. I noticed that it was drifting on gravel ground.
I suspect the drums too, but I could not establish a relationship with the gear shifting (wasted or D).
08.05.2020 14:56 # 5
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = cecoli] How do you know the rear wheels are locked? The rear wheels of the transmission do not have any connection. How about you try something? Let's take the gear into the blank at a time when the backs are locked and look back. Will there be any cult again?
Is there a problem in your drums?
[/ QUOTE] I think the rear wheel transmission has nothing to do with the handbrake, but I have a hard time driving the car forward.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 6
dogu
Can't have any applause with the gearbox
most likely there is a problem in the brake center around 150 lira.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 7
oguzhan29
My friend is good if you show it to a service, before the small problem turns into big
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”