Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 repetitive problem and lit fault lamp ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:11 # 1
manyaq_motorcu
Good evening, friends, I opened the subject about 1 month ago, because the V-belt of my vehicle is singing constantly. the master had said that the problem was from the tensioner arm, and the complete tensioner arm with the strap changed the sound. With the effect of the rainy weather soon, this belt started again when I first started the engine in the morning, but it got quiet when it got hotter. Wall Also, when my car was connected to the computer, which burned the malfunction cam it had burnt a few times before, the throttle came out as a permanent malfunction which previously had a lamp on its face. A bit priced piece but Gülme There was a misfire and burning error as a temporary failure, might the throttle triggered them ?? my spark plug and ignition coil has changed 3000 km I don't think it will be caused by it
08.05.2020 15:11 # 2
tugrahan
Hello my friend
I wrote it on his head again, but I mentioned something else there
Do you remember anything that happened to me? crank pulley

The main reason for the sound source in the incident that happened to me is from the hub of the crank pulley
with a kidnapping sound similar to the sound of a belt slip
I don't know if you changed the crank pulley but if it didn't
the crank pulley looks like the number one suspect
08.05.2020 15:11 # 3
manyaq_motorcu
the crank pulley was never viewed Gülme Is his voice just like the classic strap-on sound ??
08.05.2020 15:11 # 4
EmRe26
beware of the throttle, i think the engine protects itself when the malfunction lamp lights up in the city. I had the same malfunction, the throttle changed, the problem improved. There was a noticeable increase in the traction of the car. 600tly had changed in service.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 5
manyaq_motorcu
[QUOTE = EmRe26] watch out for the throttle, I think when the malfunction lamp lights up in the city, the motor protects itself and the cycle does not exceed 2000i. I had the same malfunction, the throttle changed, the problem improved. There was a noticeable increase in the traction of the car. 600tlye changed in service. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, they said around 600 TL in the service. Isn't there something cheaper? for example if we buy a bosch brand or something ??
08.05.2020 15:11 # 6
murat20021978
I had the strap problem. When it worked in the morning, there was a noise and then it was cut off. The master made a scratch on the crank pulley first, then changed the belt, and there were no problems. The middle of the crank pulley is non-plastic metal. Therefore, the plastic part was able to relax over time. that's why he's making a sound. You'd better show it.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 7
frtkck
The same sound was present in my vehicle, we ordered the hoop from the authorized service last week, the parts production was wrong, the belt was peeling off.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 8
34sea45
The strap blows from the hot cold effect that I know (or do I know wrong?)
08.05.2020 15:11 # 9
basrix
the strap will loose a little more tighten
08.05.2020 15:11 # 10
Guests
First of all, if there is a noise in the gas pressure, it is from the belt. First of all, note that there is no oil in the belt from any place.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”