Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Removing the door interior trim

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
hello guys, pegeout & nbsp; I need to remove the flooring of my 206 car's left door.
I do not know how to disassemble what should I pay attention to when I disassemble, I think I would appreciate if friends with knowledge holding the flooring also have a clip other than screws
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
Alicilik
Left right is the same with front-back difference.

Priority 20 or 25 I always mix with the torque wrench, unscrew the screws inside the inner handles.
If the front door is flooring:
Pull the plastic on the inside of the mirror parallel to the bed. There will be a screw and a screw near the center in front of the door. unscrew them.

If it is the back door, pull the glass opening handle again parallel to the floor. It will push a little, but it will come out.

Do not let the inner handles unscrew the screw: D

Stretch the clips through a thin-tipped screwdriver at the bottom corners of the last door. they become. If you can find it, there is an apparatus for holding those locks in places that wear the sound system.

If you have the opportunity, get a lock from the service and get a replacement. While I was doing sound isolation in the summer, I tried quite a bit.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3

Thank you, you have written very explicitly, I will handle my screwdriver work on various ends to remove the screw on the inner handle, I will remove the left front door trim

08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
acemi pecocu
If you do not know my brother, do not be left without a door. In this snow, it is not possible to take it off in the winter. "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/> don't let it turn this door is not hidden
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
Alicilik
So the driver's door: D

There are 3 screws you will pour. The first one is inside the door handle. As I said, either 20 or 25 torque. Torque must be seated properly or you will break the screw. Then remove the cover of the mirror and there will be another screw on the door's hinge side, unfortunately they have torque.

If there are thin flat screws, maybe it might work. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:17 # 6
Serkan
The key is dismounted with the wrench, I remove the door, the road computer screen, the air conditioning control panel, the cover under the steering wheel with all the torque screws, and in fact, you need to buy a set of torque wrench :)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 7
Semih CAVDAR
http://www.peugeotturkey.com/nasil_yapilir.asp?MakaleID=13

A topic that can help you ... There is a very illustrative explanatory topic in the "How to Make a PT" section in our Peugeot Turkey Homepage ... >
08.05.2020 17:17 # 8
pierson
hello..the right and left rear doors have some difficulty when closing ... i need to lubricate it .. how and with what can i lubricate?
08.05.2020 17:17 # 9
ufuk91
[QUOTE = pierson] hello..the right and left rear doors have some difficulty when closing ... I guess I need to lubricate ... how and what can I lubricate?
[/ QUOTE]

"wd40" panacea :) you can find it in building markets or something, you don't have to go to places related to vehicles. ike koçtaş bauhaus is now
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”