Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 remote identification

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
yenipejocu
Good day guys I changed the battery of the remote but the car doesn't recognize the remote.

From time to time, the controller turns on the lights on the side. Sometimes it locks the door, it hangs according to its head. It is not as before. How can I do it?
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
emirksk
It should be reset by opening the ignition (not starter) for a few seconds after pressing the lock key from the key and then removing the key. Have you tried this way?
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
yenipejocu
I tried all but it doesn't work
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
sonerkyl
Synchronizing the remote control

Turn off the ignition.

Turn the ignition back on.

Immediately press the A (lock key) button for a few seconds.

Turn off the ignition and remove the key from the ignition switch. The remote control is working again. "

This is a similar but different expression.

"It is necessary to introduce the control to the vehicle after the control battery replacement, or for any reason when the vehicle's control opens and closes the vehicle's doors. This is called control synchronization.

To do this, we insert our key into the keyhole on the driver's side and turn it in the locking direction. We keep the control lock button pressed while keeping it rotated in the locking direction. You will hear a clicking sound from the door lock when held down for about 5 seconds. Remove the key And
press the door open button on the remote. That's how your key was introduced to your vehicle again.
Usually this is done to introduce the incoming key to the vehicle when a new key is ordered in the services. Sometimes this may be necessary when you replace the control battery. "

Including these, I guess you would also like to remove the battery. try again later
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
Kysr038
If the experiment is solved as my soner said, try only this way.
Sometimes it does not work, sometimes it does not work.
The buttons in the circuit may be broken.
In my old 206, the remote was close to distortion.
When you rock it, your vehicle would unlock itself.
When I opened it and checked it, the mechanisms under the buttons were losing their old performance.
Kysr038 2019-02-12 22:46:58
08.05.2020 21:09 # 6
talip206
In addition to friends, the code of the battery is also important. If the code is wrong, there may be problems.
Battery code of 206 CR2016
08.05.2020 21:09 # 7
YNR
I pulled a lot from this central locking system, at first everything was normal. then it locks open and locks from time to time. so he was hanging by his head. Meanwhile he was just opening. then I had to change the tape. Then the central lock neither opened nor closed. completely disappeared. then I coincidentally met a good auto electrician. The man ripped the fuse box and overhauled all the solders. the person I had the tape recorder burned the central lock fuse just like he did when he was wearing it. He disassembled the tape and checked it incorrectly. Then, it locked and opened for 1 month without any problems. it wasn't locking until 10 days ago. I removed the key, there is a very small locking button, it was about to break with its solder, I made a strong solder again. Now he doesn't even think like a monster. :)
08.05.2020 21:09 # 8
Gkhnozdgr
my bsi and the motor brain did not match, a program was thrown, everything went fine, but while the key is working on the brain, it says internal electronic error, so the central lock system does not work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”