Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Remote Does Not Turn On or Off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
emre1606
Good forums package for the 2006 model 206 Feline `I am there. When I bought the car, it had 3 keys and one more key was removed . They inserted the immobilizer of the button switch into the spare key that was removed. So the button switch did not work. I removed the immobilizer from the spare key and attached it to the button. They explained the process of introducing a few keys on the Internet, but I tried to introduce them. I went to the auto-electrician, saw the signal on the key, changed the battery as soon as possible what happened. He said, "Let's take out a new key for 150TL . Does this happen to you? Sleepy
When I press the button, neither signals are lit nor open or close. Could there be a problem in the central lock brain? Where is the central lock brain located?
08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
GokhaN
There is nothing in the central lock. The keys do not operate the system. If the battery is new, it should work if the circuit is completed by pressing the button.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
talip206
In the original there will already be 1 remote and 1 remote key. Probably that second controlled key in you is the key to another vehicle. Even if the key works, it does not open the doors because the frequencies are different. If so, the day would come to the thieves. talip206 2019-01-03 17:31:33
08.05.2020 21:07 # 4
emre1606
the circuit is completing and we saw the power of the output signal on the device in the autoelectricist
08.05.2020 21:07 # 5
emre1606
[QUOTE = talip206] Originally there will already be 1 remote and 1 remote key. Probably that second controlled key in you is the key to another vehicle. Even if the key works, it does not open the doors because the frequencies are different. If so, the day would come to the thieves. [/ QUOTE]

as you said original already. 1 spare was removed (without key). The immobilizer of the remote control is attached to the key that is keyless. I just attached the immobilizer back to the original one. I think it has nothing to do with immo.

What is the original control code?

08.05.2020 21:07 # 6
talip206
I don't know what you call the control code. But the battery code is CR2016. Sometimes the remote may not work when a battery with a different battery code is inserted.
At one time, I removed and checked all the fuses in the engine compartment of the car one by one. Then, when the battery re-attached its terminal, the control did not work. Then I put it on the ignition and the controller started working. You check the fuses, let's see.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”