Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Rear Window Wiper Selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
HakanYuksel
Hello everyone, friends. I bought a Bosch Aeroeco Ae40 rear windscreen wiper for my vehicle. He wrote compliant to 206 in his manual. But I did not quite understand how the apparatus, etc., came out of it. Can friends using it help?
08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
x571
remove the rear squeegee. Remove the compatibility apparatus of the wiper you received. When you see it that way, you will understand how to do it. I will help if you throw a photo. No need for bosch. a101, bim, shock wipers sold for 5 lira is fine. I have been using it for 2 years. this year, I bought a101 wipers and changed only the rear wiper tire, the cost was 5 lira. from now on, i will take the rubber squeegee from alibaba by meter and just change its plastic.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
HakanYuksel
[QUOTE = x571] remove the rear wiper. Remove the compatibility apparatus of the wiper you received. When you see it that way, you will understand how to do it. I will help if you throw a photo. No need for bosch. a101, bim, shock wipers sold for 5 lira is fine. I have been using it for 2 years. this year, I bought a101 wipers and changed only the rear wiper tire, the cost was 5 lira. from now on, I will take the rubber squeegee from alibaba with the meter and change only its plastic. [/ QUOTE]

I took care of it, thank you, teacher :) There was a little confusion when I bought it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”