Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 rear fog

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
yenice
hello.

2004 1.4 HDI 206 rear fog I can't burn with the parks open. I also have to turn on the headlights.

how can we adjust this? so I want to burn the rear fog without turning on the headlights, I want it to be lit when the parks are open.
yenice 2012-08-15 21:23:38
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
Serkan
It burns with me in the parks but when it is first turned out of the arm, the front fog is burning then the rear fog, that is, it is burning when the park and front fog are open
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
Alicilik
[QUOTE = freshly] hello.

2004 1.4 HDI 206 rear fog I can't burn with parks open. I also have to turn on the headlights.

how can we adjust this? that is, I want to burn the rear fog without turning on the headlights, I want it to be lit when the parks are open. You take the other end of the key to the fog. You connect your + to the other original line and send a diode. It works as you want when you want.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
yenice
There is no front fog right now in my car. but tomorrow we are connecting with goodness.

Electrician friend we will make the connection from the rear fog, he said, without playing with the arm. He said that the rear and front fog will be burned at the same time. what exactly is it? Should I inform the electrician in this way? I am in the deprivation area, our industry is not so developed, can we do this operation :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”