Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Rear Door Lock Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
MemoTech
Hello, 2 days ago when I locked the doors of the car, I realized that the lock of the right rear door did not move. When I moved, I disabled the lock and turned it back on. I am waiting for it to be fixed on its own, but it is not going to happen.

I can't move the handle of the lock up and down, I pull it up but it doesn't move. I cannot open the right rear door, neither inside nor outside.

Is there a practical way you know to unlock it?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
koliva
Is the arm from which you can open the door stop loose? If it stops, the cord of the arm is disconnected. Sometimes you can take that handle off and temporarily open the door from its place and door. Then you can fix it inside and fix it.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
MemoTech
The door handle sees normal. Anyway, it's normal even an abnormal place :)) MEMOTECH 2011-01-29 13:01:47
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
MemoTech
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = MemoTech] Door handle sees normal. It is already normal, even abnormal there :)) [/ QUOTE]

If the door handle is normal, then there is a part that gets stuck in between. After removing the plastic part on the inside of the door from the inside, move again from the inside to the door handle (outer) with your hand, but watch out there is the most pointed and hand piece that I can tear in the car. There are already a few metal arms out there. You can feel it with your hand and it usually gets stuck in a piece that goes up and down. You can also follow a method to understand this more easily. As you figure out which of the metal arms are trapped inside, someone else will slowly pull the lever out. I say uncompromisingly, because your hand may get a very tight fit. Watch out here too. Do not try to make it with your other hand by opening the mosque, because the glass you downloaded will prevent you from inside. You can find out which one is causing problems by trying all the metal arms one by one. Spray the contents with WD-40 so that it does not get stuck again.

By the way, the plastic that I mentioned at the very beginning is made by removing the rear seat in some vehicles. I don't know exactly how it happened in the 206s, but it's roughly like that.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
koliva
If you want to come to my mind, give it a try without saying the above water.
If WD-40 is available, lift the door handle and dry it under it. Lots of press content. I saw quite a lot in the door that opened so that it could be useful for yours.

By the way, the vehicle looks very nice. Koliva 2011-01-29 13:21:32
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
MemoTech
Thank you for your interest.

I do not know what wisdom, but I went to the vehicle to try these methods, I opened it with a remote control, it was not opened first, I tried it from the outside, I tried it from the inside again, it was not opened, it was locked, it was opened again. How many times have I tried before, it was not opened from inside and outside, this time it was opened by itself. I still need to remove the floorings of an intermediate door and lubricate the mechanism inside. I have to do it without spoiling again. :))
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
only_younus
he must have been afraid that they will do the door;)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
MemoTech
:)) In my opinion, I had already brought the sledgehammer down to the car :) I am afraid to put it in the trunk as a hostage.

For now, all I have done is to cancel the locking of the doors when it moves. The people sitting behind seem to be impatient a little bit, even when they push the handle to open the door, it does not open the back.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
Okay
Hello my master, the back door does not lock from the locked control, it makes a sizzling sound when opening or closing
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”