Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 rear door central lock issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
luridline
Hello,

There is something I want to ask. The rear doors of the vehicle do not allow the central lock to be opened from the inside. Is there a way to activate this?
No such feature and my problem is a mechanical problem?
Door automatic works properly. I only need to unlock the central lock when the person sitting behind wants to get off. Generally, when I open the central lock while the door handle is pulled, the door remains naturally locked. The lock has to be opened manually every time.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
sonerkyl
I wonder if someone activated the child lock. normally it should be opened.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
M.Ahmet059
There was such a problem in my vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
breakbeat
Similar to my car, you got into the car, you moved, the doors were locked automatically. If you don't open the doors from there, you can't open the back seat door
08.05.2020 20:56 # 5
onlycihan
This is a nice feature, I think the child is safer. It is very likely that the back doors have a child safety lock. It is very easy to control by the previous owners. Open the door. When you look from the side, there is a plastic direction key that can turn with a key.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 6
luridline
I know that safety locks should normally do this. But when I activate the safety locks (child locks) like american police cars;) the rear doors are only opened automatically and open from the outside
08.05.2020 20:56 # 7
luridline
Did it just clean the sockets under the door or removed the door panel and clean its lock connections?
08.05.2020 20:56 # 8
M.Ahmet059
Did [QUOTE = luridline] just clean the sockets under the door or remove the door panel and clean the lock connections? [/ QUOTE] There are cables going to the door or something was struggling from there, I was having tea at that time: D did not remove the upholstery, I think we will clean this place, just said
He could have been ripped out, I did not see it, I cleaned it, he said
08.05.2020 20:56 # 9
luridline
If he did it within 5-10 minutes, I think that he did not dismantle the floor, the insulator removed from the flooring work, he did not end before 20-30 minutes with knick-knacks.
let me try thank you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”