Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 RC view

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:41 # 1
koray.turan
I have a project to make my car look like a RC, I have a project, what should I do? The parts are gti fender. pleasant forums the koray.tur 2016-02-28 18:54:47
08.05.2020 19:41 # 2
Gokcesel
GTi buffer and RC buffer type are the same. You need to buy an RC fender so that the bumper fits snugly on the right and left side. (I did not change the fenders)

Apart from that, you can cut the exhaust outlet and install RC bands and double round exhaust head.

A rim is also needed, of course, the original rim of the 17 "atlantis model RC. Without a hub. There is a similar challenger model, they have a hub, they have original and replicas.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
I think the front bumper of the 206 sedan is the same as the rc's. If you search for Sedan buffer instead of Rc buffer, maybe it will be cheaper ((:
08.05.2020 19:41 # 4
samet206
GTI type bumper lines are sharper, so the edges are protruding on normal mudguards. If it is seated properly, I think there is no problem with the image. If you find and use the original parts, I would like to mention that it would be a bit of a job for you. The worst is that you will open your own fenders a bit as much as you change the fender, as well as if you change the fender. Also, if the fender edges are removed, for example, if the fender changes are made in the 5-door vehicles, this time there is a possibility of opening the edges of 80 percent. There is not much left anyway, namely spoiler, if you can find tank cover, exhaust frame, double outlet exhaust tip etc. etc. goes longer depending on the budget, known parts.
samet206 2016-02-29 01:07:00
08.05.2020 19:41 # 5
koray.turan
[QUOTE = Gokceel] GTi buffer and RC buffer type are the same. You need to buy an RC fender so that the bumper fits snugly on the right and left side. (I did not change the fenders)

Apart from that, you can cut the exhaust outlet and install RC bands and double round exhaust head.

A rim is also needed, of course, the original rim of the 17 "atlantis model RC. Without a hub. There is a similar challenger model, they have a hub, they have original and replicas.
[/ QUOTE]

okay about wheels and sports, but will these fenders get stuck in my head?
08.05.2020 19:41 # 6
koray.turan
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] 206 I think the front bumper of the sedan is the same as the rc's. If you search for Sedan buffer instead of Rc buffer, maybe it will be cheaper ((: [/ QUOTE]

Yes, even if it is not the same, we have a very similar sedan and it looks very nice.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 7
koray.turan
[QUOTE = samet206] Since the GTI bumper lines are sharper, the edges are protruding in normal mudguards. If it is seated properly, I think there is no problem with the image.If you find and use the original parts, I would like to state that it would be a better job for you. I think unnecessary expense is how much you will press the vehicle, you can open your own fenders a bit as much as you change the fender.Also, if the fender edges are removed, for example, if there is a fender change in the 5-door vehicles, there is a chance that there will be a clearance of 80 percent of the door edges.17 RC wheels are indispensable. there is not much left of the fine detail, so spoilers, if you can find a tank cover, exhaust frame, double outlet exhaust tip etc. etc. goes longer, according to the budget, known parts.
[/ QUOTE]

It is very difficult to do this work without changing the fender
08.05.2020 19:41 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = koray.turan] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] 206 I think the front bumper of the sedan is the same as the rc's. If you search for Sedan buffer instead of Rc buffer, maybe it will be cheaper ((: [/ QUOTE]

Yes, even if it is not the same, we have a very similar sedan and it looks very nice.
[/ QUOTE]

My vehicle is also a sedan :)) and here is the ugly duckling behind it, but the front is a snake :))) oguzhankucuk61 2016-02-29 10:46:20
08.05.2020 19:41 # 9
koray.turan
yes, maşallah aslana :)
08.05.2020 19:41 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you, teacher.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 11
koray.turan
My vehicle's backplate was old type was broken. Do you know if you are getting a new type of plate instead of old type, friends
08.05.2020 19:41 # 12
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = koray.turan] my car's backplate was old type was broken. I know if there is a new type of plate instead of the old type, do you know that friends don't have [/ QUOTE] or it requires operation ...
08.05.2020 19:41 # 13
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = koray.turan] my car's backplate was old type was broken. Do you know if the new type is plate instead of the old type, friends [/ QUOTE]
Even if you stick the plate with silicone and double-sided tape. I think it would look better without plates
08.05.2020 19:41 # 14
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = koray.turan] my car's backplate was broken. Do you know if the new type is plate instead of the old type, friends [/ QUOTE]
Even if you stick the plate with silicone and double-sided tape. I think it will look nicer without plates [/ QUOTE] the place called plate is the place to open a trunk. Big smile
08.05.2020 19:41 # 15
samet206
Luggage lath, which is the lath above the plate, is in the laths that are mentioned, without flat crest. No additional treatment is required.
samet206 2016-03-21 20:41:11
08.05.2020 19:41 # 16
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Adam Survived] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = koray.turan] the backplate of my vehicle was old type was broken. Do you know if the new type is plate instead of the old type, friends [/ QUOTE]
Even if you stick the plate with silicone and double-sided tape. I think it will look nicer without plates [/ QUOTE] the place called plate is the place to open a trunk. Big smile [/ QUOTE]
I think so :)) I looked at the subject from many different places
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”