Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 RC 2.0 180HP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:06 # 1
cell-cuq

Friends;

(1) If I wear 206 RC 2.0 Lpg, how much money does KM burn in average calm?

(2) Or how much does it cost with 20 lira gas?

Note: Please keep the comments of those who comment on this car if lpg is installed.

Respects..

Cindy 2011-09-11 13:16:50
08.05.2020 16:06 # 2
alfa
if your friend will buy 206 rc lpg dont believe it is a pity if you get on weekends again i have 206 rc misunderstanding i dont want to make you angry take it one by one rc black once in 3 weeks watch your polish with your hands stop stop get enough If you install a machine of 2000 cc 180 hp lpg, this ratio will be quite low.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 3
cell-cuq

[QUOTE = alpha] if my friend is going to buy 206 rc lpg dont believe it is a pity on weekends again enough i have 206 rc owner misunderstanding i dont want to get angry rc black every 3 weeks horse horse with your hands watch your polish stop it will not get enough of course, it will be fixed in fuel if you wear it. It burns but normally of course if you install a 2000 cc 180 hp machine lpg, this rate is quite low [/ QUOTE]

So how are you satisfied, I found it from the car, black is so wonderful, but my only problem is that we are not very rich people.

08.05.2020 16:06 # 4
alfa
I am very pleased with my vehicle. The interior of the 206 RCs is very solid. The 206 gti does not click like it did, especially because they made it meticulously, because the 206 gti drivers were not satisfied with the vehicle, they produced 206 rc. Yakyo actually does not burn so much, but since it is driven in the city, it does not burn out of the city, even if it does not burn out of the city. Take a lot of charisma, so be careful, make sure you don't regret a car.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 5
cell-cuq

[QUOTE = alpha] I am very pleased with my car The interior of the 206 rc is very solid, the 206 gti does not click like it did, especially because they made it meticulously, because the 206 gti drivers were not satisfied with the vehicle, they produced 206 rc and took the 206 gti engine and played it out, a power of 180 hp appeared. If you load 35 kr, it will burn 50 kr, but it does not burn much, but since it is driven in the city, it does not burn out of the city, even if it does not burn, my friend says that he goes to the trabzon with 206 rc i. tl is 6 months old but if it is not going to be so be very charisma so be careful not to regret a car that is remarkable make sure you sit back on the seats you will understand me rc seats after all. [/ QUOTE]

How do the interior floors not sound RCes?

08.05.2020 16:06 # 6
alfa
The plastic parts are not exaggerated cars like 206 gti. Rc friend 207 rc owner i bought 206 rc from him telling me that the 207 rc is ticking.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 7
cell-cuq
[QUOTE = alfa] 206 gti is not an exaggerated car like the one in the rc. Rc friend 207 rc owner i bought 206 rc from him, they said me that 207 rc is clicked. and at 62 km [/ QUOTE]
Hmm, I put it in my head now, when you talk like that, I put it on well, I should definitely buy this car, how do you think this is?
08.05.2020 16:06 # 8
metin

if good workmanship and good adjustment are made, it will decrease about 35-45% compared to the current gasoline

08.05.2020 16:06 # 9
cell-cuq
[QUOTE = text]

if good workmanship and good adjustment are made, it will decrease about 35-45% compared to the current gasoline

[/ QUOTE]
So how much does it drop? How many cents do I burn in miles?
08.05.2020 16:06 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = cell-cuq] [QUOTE = text]

[/ QUOTE]
So how much does it drop? How many cents do I burn in miles?
[/ QUOTE]
Saying my friend burns as much as rc water does not reach anything else than mislead you. The result is a sports car and a powerful machine. It is a vehicle that can change fuel very much according to usage and maintenance. Even if lpg is installed, you can get the thought of the text given by my brother according to the assembly and adjustment quality.
One of my friends was talking about rc burning 60-70 kr. For example ... Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 16:06 # 11
murtycan
The stance of this vehicle did not give me much confidence, frankly says 3 pieces of paint. I need to understand what they are. If you think of economy, I would not go to the rc event.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 12
cell-cuq
[QUOTE = murtycan] the stance of this vehicle did not give much confidence, frankly says 3 pieces of paint, I need to understand what they are.
[/ QUOTE]
Hmm, when I understand, the paint is not so important, I will show this vehicle again
08.05.2020 16:06 # 13
Guests
The vehicle you show is high km. Actually not high but high for RC. If redline has been used since the zero was taken, that engine will be wow ..
08.05.2020 16:06 # 14
Guests
I suggest you look at this tool:
08.05.2020 16:06 # 15
cell-cuq
Bitane clean RC finder friends soon you will see photos
08.05.2020 16:06 # 16
ysn_erl
First of all, hello just 2 minutes ago I became a member to write cvp on this topic :)
I will buy RC like Christmas. I have the same thought of fuel. Ztn is the man who wouldn't worry about going to the forum at this time of night :)
The place where I live is a small city, I will not make a lot of miles anyway, but it still makes you think that it is 4.5 TL.
Is there a tube for this rc motor that I don't understand? There are those who say that it is not going as much as saying that it is happening. If it does, it's okay anyway :) Which is a member above
He mentioned that he burned 35 krş. This is a reasonable price. But 60-70 cents were also tried. Is it okay?
08.05.2020 16:06 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = ysn_erl] First of all hello just 2 minutes ago I signed up to write cvp on this topic :)
I will buy RC like Christmas. I have the same thought of fuel. Ztn is the man who wouldn't worry about going to the forum at this time of night :)
The place where I live is a small city, I will not make a lot of miles anyway, but it still makes you think that it is 4.5 TL.
Is there a tube for this rc motor that I don't understand? There are those who say that it is not going as much as saying that it is happening. If it does, it's okay anyway :) Which is a member above
He mentioned that he burned 35 krş. This is a reasonable price. But 60-70 cents were also tried. Is it okay?
[/ QUOTE]
It is possible that LPG is installed in Rc. Technically, there is no obstacle. But is there a man who can do it there? Sırıtma
08.05.2020 16:06 # 18
Alparslan
Do not like to interfere with your work, ooof off, do not get me wrong, but you do not have the price of pleasure, but you want to ride because you enjoy this Rc, but you are worried about burning it, do you think there is a bit of a contrast?
08.05.2020 16:06 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = Alparslan] Ooof off Do not like to get involved in your business, do not get me wrong, but you do not want to ride because you enjoy this Rc, but you do not worry about burning it, do you think there is a bit of a contrast?
[/ QUOTE]
Don't say so, her brother starts to hurt after somewhere. It is a matter of thought and opportunity. But it is more arbitrary to use it cheaply in performance Göz Kırpma For example, I have taken this pleasure ...
08.05.2020 16:06 # 20
tigerland
I had taken the last announcement of satiod in a friend. The car is clean and walking is very exhaust, you should hear the sound of SUPERSPRINT
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Page : / 5
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”