Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Radiator Cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:51 # 1
Turgay_66
How can I clean the radiator of my friends 206 car, can it be cleaned without dismantling?
08.05.2020 17:51 # 2
Bugra
If the intent of the radiator cleaning is water: there is a plug under the radiator, after which you will empty it again after a while. It can be made a few more times upon request. this is the last time you put water with antifreeze.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 3
oguzhan29
[QUOTE = Buğra] If you mean water from the radiator cleaning: there is a plug under the radiator, then you will pour it again, and after a while you will start the vehicle. It can be made a few more times upon request. This is the last time you put the water with antifreeze.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 4
Turgay_66
My teacher said that my car is very warm, the masters said it is normal, but I want to do it anyway, I want to clean the radiator, the fan turns on too often at idle, maybe there is congestion or lime, I want to clean them, exactly where is the cover of the radiator?
08.05.2020 17:51 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] my car is very hot in my car, the masters said it is normal, but I want to do it anyway I want to clean the radiator, the fan turns on very often at idle, maybe there is a congestion or lime, I want to clean them, exactly where is the radiator cover? [/ QUOTE]

Usually it is inserted through the pipe clamp entering the radiator from below and the cooling water inside the radiator is discharged. Was there antifreeze coolant in your vehicle? Reviews
08.05.2020 17:51 # 6
Turgay_66
Yes, my teacher, there is antifreeze in the water right now.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”