Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Quik Exhaust Problem. Waiting for Help ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:50 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. I was not driving the car for 3 days, I was going to work for the economy by train. I said I'll take a tour tonight. What is it, as if I stepped on the starter, I have Subaru Impreza instead of 206 Quik. There is a very loud bass sound. It even bursts when I pull my foot out of the gas. I wandered a little, it would be okay, but just continue. I think the exhaust left door is a hole in there. I said damn it. There are elements in the apartment that make me hair, I suspect them. Is it possible to damage my exhaust in this way? Because the exhaust tip is not in place, it is shifted to the left. Also, does traveling like this increase fuel consumption? Because it does not seem possible to have it done for a while ..
Or could there be any other reason for such sound to be apart from exhaust?

Result:
Guys I took it to a few exhausters today. Cracked at the junction of the last muffler and the middle pipe. As such, the final silencer did not function. Anyway, the first place I went to said the middle pipe will change. He asked for 100TL. The second place I went to, the last muffler will change, he said. I said that you make a source there and let me handle it. Welded beautifully. Now the sound is back to normal. At least let me manage until I get paid. I ended my adventure with 5TL. Of course for now .. Sırıtma
Cindy 2011-07-15 15:16:00
08.05.2020 15:50 # 2
berk2309
Well, I don't know what the human being will do, I don't think the exhaust clamps will relax if they tilt the back down, but if the exhaust is shaking, it can cause a wobbling in the manifold.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 3
Guests

It reminded me of the handcuffs first. Because it seems that the exhaust gas is going out from somewhere ...

Maybe they pretended somewhere in the exhaust & nbsp; . I think it's simple. If you want an exhauster ...
& nbsp;
Also, this awl is not a malfunction "Blink" & nbsp; Even though nobody interfered, the exhaust cured over this time. Very natural ...
CeCoLi 2011-07-14 22:04:02
08.05.2020 15:50 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi]

First reminded me of the clamps. Because it looks like the exhaust gas is going out from somewhere ...

[/ QUOTE]
Yeah, because the tip is shifted to the left. & Nbsp;

Okay Let's say from handcuffs. How much would it cost me to repair (change of clamps)?
08.05.2020 15:50 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi]
& nbsp;
Also this awl is not a fault "Blink" & nbsp; Nobody Even if it did not interfere, the exhaust curur in this time. Very natural ...
[/ QUOTE]
You said right, I was unfair to my car. & Nbsp; "Don't

"Grin" Reviews
08.05.2020 15:50 # 6
berk2309
Maybe it does not hold back so much, I do not know how the industry is there, but at least 50 more waist
08.05.2020 15:50 # 7
Guests
I answer you as an abart vehicle user berkay brother does not hurt you, the first muffler coming from the middle muffler manifold will cause damage to the vehicle, it will not hurt the vehicle, but I try to bode the bull tool, there was no middle muffler at the back, there was a pipe at the back, there was 8 pipe at the end. There was a performance exhaust, I was inlet, I had the water flowing out, I was removing the air filter from the back of the air filter, it was still pleasure, but the fuel was effective.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 8
Guests
Exactly the sound is solid, even my girlfriend said what happened to this car. & Nbsp; "Grin"
But more If it burns then it's bad. If I cannot handle 20-30a, it will remain like this. & Nbsp;

Think of my voice with your voice in Izmit meeting, mine was like a cat if yours was never. smileys / smiley1.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Laugh "title =" Laugh "/>
It sounds just like your vehicle now. & nbsp;
What do you think it will cost?
08.05.2020 15:50 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] I reply as an abart vehicle user berkay brother, your first silencer coming from the middle muffler manifold does not hurt the vehicle. There was the last muffler performance exhaust at the back, I was inlet, I was letting it flow, I was enjoying the air filter due to the tearing cause, but I still enjoy it, but the fuel is effective [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Yahu Ahmetcım take a filter to open the throat and open the filter ???
08.05.2020 15:50 # 10
Guests
brother, you go to the smart exhauster, your troubles will not change, as long as the cost is not over 50
08.05.2020 15:50 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] I answer as one of the abart vehicles. there was no silencer, there were 8 pipes, there was the last silencer performance exhaust at the back, I was inlet, I was letting it flow, I was enjoying the air filter due to the trench cause I still enjoy it, but the fuel is effective [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Yahu Ahmetcım, take the filter that will open the throat. ???
[/ QUOTE]
when my brother broke the polls, we will tear aaaaaaaaaaaaa
08.05.2020 15:50 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] I answer as one using abart vehicle. Berkay brother, your first muffler manıfolt from first silencer damage, gormus does not hurt the vehicle, it only burns more than a little bit but i try to bode the tool. When it came to meets, I did not have a middle silencer, there were 8 pipes, there was the last muffler performance exhaust at the back, I was inletting the water, I was injecting the air filter due to the tearing cause, but I am still enjoying the air filter [/ QUOTE]
/ DIV> & nbsp;
Yahu Ahmetcım take the filter that will open up the throat ???
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
when my brother was pulsating, aaaaaaaaaaaaa brother tear off the pipe how do i & nbsp;
/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Wow awake vaaayyy "Blink" & nbsp;
& nbsp;
I don't think he will say much to an open filter. What do you say about this ???
08.05.2020 15:50 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] I answer as one using abart vehicle. When I came to Izmit, I did not have a middle silencer, there were 8 pipes, there was the last muffler performance exhaust at the back, I was inlet, I was injecting the water, the air filter was in the back of the air filter. / div> & nbsp;
Yahu Ahmetcım, take the filter that will open the throat. ?? / QUOTE]

my brother, I used the car in my father, while the retired man was exaggerating, he came to the gas on the road in the car. the car next to him looked after my father, then he went to the car, he broke the man's psychology heheheheheheh so my father istemıoo heheheheheheheheheh "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 15:50 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] [QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] I answer as one using abart vehicle. bole try it when I came to meet the citter paints, there was no middle silencer, there were 8 pipes in the back, there was the last muffler performance exhaust, I was inletio, I had the water flowing, I was in the air due to the cause of the air filter. >
& nbsp;
Yahu Ahmetcım take the filter that will open the throat. ?? / QUOTE]
& nbsp;

my brother used me in my father, while the retired man was exaggerating, he came to the gas on the road in the car, and his father got out of the car. The car next to him looked after my father, and then he went to the car, he broke the man's psychology heheheheheheh so my father istemıoo heheheheheheheheheh "Embarrassed" / QUOTE]
& nbsp;
If you say so, continue the original filter :))
08.05.2020 15:50 # 15
Guests
Exactly my brother does not say that I will actually do it, but I will make it go to the home with my car but my father will go to the home with my vehicle.

ahmets 2011- 07-14 22:28:37
08.05.2020 15:50 # 16
axi206
Until today, I did not go to the exhauster and go out with little money. They always find something and make money. No spiral dispersed, no middle muffler dispersed, no pipe crushed. The money I have spent on exhaust since I bought the car is 1000 TL yigecti
08.05.2020 15:50 # 17
metin
axi yours went wrong so much money is gone (:
08.05.2020 15:50 # 18
koliva

I think it is probably from handcuffs. There is little to no cost. Reviews
08.05.2020 15:50 # 19
Guests
as long as it doesn't change but I think it only takes 30 40 whistles and cannot overdo it
08.05.2020 15:50 # 20
Guests
Hopefully I will tear 30 or so. & Nbsp;
Certainly those in the apartment did. Either they hit the tip or kicked, I'm sure. I examined it with the eyes of the day before leaving, it was slightly hanging, it was not so playful.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”