Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 problems please help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:39 # 1
deamod
Hello guys. I bought 206 xs coupe Orhun 4 days ahead, there are some minor problems in the vehicle.

My problems are friends;

First of all, when I first took the on / off button on the key, the battery was exhausted. I went, I bought the battery, and I installed it, although the light on the key was lit, the vehicle locks are neither opening nor closing, it is something I can handle myself.

Secondly, the window of the right door gets alive when I press the button, but when the glass is halfway it slows down and hangs up, it closes up and down, and it starts to bother me very much.

Afterwards, I have to adjust the mirrors with my hand. If the right mirror does not work, I play a little bit downwards, but I adjust it with my hand up again. I wonder if there is a problem with my mirror motors, or can I do the joystick in the interior.

I can't use the original tape on the vehicle, the tape says locked, I searched from the forum, I searched for a few things, even I called Istanbul iriyil, I received the code, to make sure I gave the numbers on the tape to a foreign site and received the code, both of them came out the same code, when I tried the code on the tape. give a voice and tape locked text again, what can I do about it

Again, the hinges of the right door make two clicks when opening and closing the door.

Friends, I am waiting for your help as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance ...
08.05.2020 15:39 # 2
koliva
Hello there,

Before you get the answer to your question,

Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 15:39 # 3
deamod
Of course, Why Not..
08.05.2020 15:39 # 4
deamod
can you help now ...
08.05.2020 15:39 # 5
Guests
how many models of vehicle
08.05.2020 15:39 # 6
Guests
By the way, the mirror is definitely from the joystick.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 7
deamod
My vehicle is 2000 model xs
08.05.2020 15:39 # 8
deamod
I think there is no one to help ...
08.05.2020 15:39 # 9
koliva
1. Programming can be done according to the number of buttons on your remote. The step-by-step how to program for both situations is shown on the water site. First, give a try, write the results. If not, then we will evaluate the situation again.
http://www.programyourkeys.com/peugeot_206_key_remote_control_reprogramming_ınstructions.html

4. I think your tape is not original. You get the code according to the chassis number, but it does not match your tape.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 10
deamod
[QUOTE = Koliva] 1. Programming can be done according to the number of buttons on your remote. The step-by-step how to program for both situations is shown on the water site. First, give a try, write the results. If not, then we will evaluate the situation again.
http://www.programyourkeys.com/peugeot_206_key_remote_control_reprogramming_ınstructions.html

4. I think your tape is not original. You get the code according to the chassis number, but it does not match your tape.
[/ QUOTE]

The codes that I learned from the chassis number and learned over the tape match match.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 11
koliva
If you see - - - - - again after entering the code, either you enter the code incorrectly or the code does not belong to that tape. Probably there is no possibility of entering the wrong?

About the mirror: If the joystick works by force, it is probably the problem with the joystick. You can insert it in the first place and go to cleaning.
Koliva 2011-06-18 22:38:10
08.05.2020 15:39 # 12
deamod
[QUOTE = coliva] If the code - - - - appears again after entering the code, either you enter the code incorrectly or the code does not belong to that tape. Probably there is no possibility of entering the wrong?

About the mirror: If the joystick works by force, it is probably the problem with the joystick. You can insert it in the first place and go to cleaning.
[/ QUOTE]

As soon as you write the last digit of the code, a short sound and RADIO LOCKED text

Walla I do not know the left side does not work at all, if I am a little bit on the right side, I need to know how to remove it to clean it downwards :) Can you help me?
08.05.2020 15:39 # 13
deamod
[QUOTE = Koliva] 1. Programming can be done according to the number of buttons on your remote. The step-by-step how to program for both situations is shown on the water site. First, give a try, write the results. If not, then we will evaluate the situation again.

[/ QUOTE]

I did not exactly apply the writers, but when I opened the inside of the remote control, I saw that there was space for 2 keys on the panel and there is 1 key in the outer container. Is this normal?

see the picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

08.05.2020 15:39 # 14
deamod
please help
08.05.2020 15:39 # 15
koliva
I understand that you just bought your car, you want to dive into the events until the end, but be patient Gülme
Go over a problem at once. Solving all of them all at once because it is okay to solve all of them and this time there is no sound from there, no hallucinations are starting to be seen because they clicked. So relax Göz Kırpma

The switch circuit may have been made for two keys, but I think it is for a button as a circuit. In other words, although the circuit views of one button and two buttons are the same, their contents may be different. If there are more experienced friends, they will answer.

I think the tape was entered more than 3 times wrong code, so it was locked. If there is CODE on the screen, you can enter the code or it will not accept whatever you enter. As far as I know, if you leave the radio on for a certain time, it will reset itself. However, if you press any key, you have to do it again. So leave the radio open and check back in 2-3 hours. Then let us know :)
Koliva 2011-06-19 00:24:09
08.05.2020 15:39 # 16
deamod
[QUOTE = koliva] I understand that you just bought your car, you want to dive into the events until the end, but be patient Gülme
Go over a problem at once. Solving all of them all at once because it is okay to solve all of them and this time there is no sound from there, no hallucinations are starting to be seen because they clicked. So relax Göz Kırpma

The switch circuit may have been made for two keys, but I think it is for a button as a circuit. In other words, although the circuit views of one button and two buttons are the same, their contents may be different. If there are more experienced friends, they will answer.

I think the tape was entered more than 3 times wrong code, so it was locked. If there is CODE on the screen, you can enter the code or it will not accept whatever you enter. As far as I know, if you leave the radio on for a certain time, it will reset itself. However, if you press any key, you have to do it again. So leave the radio open and check back in 2-3 hours. Then let us know :)
[/ QUOTE]

I've been living with the passion of this car since I was 16 years old.

I waited, even while I was waiting, I fell asleep in the car, asked for the code, after entering the code, we went back to the beginning again, I said, I will go to the bursa again 7 hours there, I will try another one again, no need to sleep any more :) Whatever I tried in the key, there was no experience or even trying to stick the chip on it and try it as a panel. came to my mind then I said orhun stop bozcan now i gave up :) still waiting for help :)
08.05.2020 15:39 # 17
Guests
Dude hold down the half contact open-close button (10 sec). then turn off the ignition, turn on the starter, start the car, then stop. Press the close button again without removing the key and there will be no problem
respects
08.05.2020 15:39 # 18
deamod
[QUOTE = pugti] dude hold down the half contact open-close button (10 sec). then turn off the ignition, turn on the starter, start the car, then stop. Press the close button again without removing the key and there will be no problem
respects
[/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the pugti did not budge, it even darkened on the information screen.

08.05.2020 15:39 # 19
Guests
If the battery is not exhausted, it would be like I got no other way
08.05.2020 15:39 # 20
deamod
I did what I said I just changed the walla battery, I even did it 5-6 times, what a result, what a remedy, it hurts me so much I wonder if it has insurance I wonder if there is a problem in it.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”