Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Problematic (BSI)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:37 # 1
pckobat
Hello,
1.5 weeks ago we negotiated to buy a vehicle for 206 1.4 desire. In the morning we went to look with my father, the car was not working.
The crankshaft sensors or what kind of thing he said. He was going to have it delivered.
Obviously there is no problem with trust.
The room left to a master damaged the boss. What the 2nd master said.
When he said he had done damage, he reset it and now he was doing idle 2000 cycles when idle at idle.
To solve this problem, it was necessary to throw software.
They could do this in Ankara. It was not in the city we are in.
Now I am curious. Could there be a malfunction in BSI? The person I will buy said, let's call the masters in Ankara, if you want to decrease the price.
Obviously if it is just going to Ankara and throwing software, it is not a problem for me, but can something different occur? Can anyone help if I can get an idea about this?
08.05.2020 19:37 # 2
ssakyel
Hello, I do not know about the subject you are talking about. But as far as I understand, the vehicle has some malfunctions and these are malfunctions that may cause big problems in my opinion in the future.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 3
usta307
Brother, don't get into your brain work, look at another tool
08.05.2020 19:37 # 4
KILIC
Sir, if he gives me half the price of approaching, he will catch the car again after the contamination.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 5
Alicilik
There is a mistake at the beginning and there is no communication with the crankshaft.

The situation you're talking about is related to ecu. Ecu is not easily coded. You have to find exactly the same and do ctrlc ctrlv.

Finding the most beautiful ecu exma of course, I do not know how much solution it is, there may be other problems
08.05.2020 19:37 # 6
CcemM
Connect the car to the computer, if it does not tell the fault, it is because of a simple point. Bsi supports internal hardware tasks and is the brain of ecu engine.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”