Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Printing Pad replacement?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:58 # 1
Samet Cetin
Good for everyone,
I have a problem, I want to consult you; I have a 206 206 I need to change the 1.4 press pad, I am in Çorlu, Esoto has 560TL price, 360TL original print was written on the pad and the axle seal will also change, he wrote 30TL. The rest is workmanship. Is there anything else I need to buy the clutch set 240TL at Peugeotmarket that I will take it away? What exactly do I need to get, can you help? You can link my receivables. For the first time, I will change the press pad.

Add: The order I made from Peugeotmarket was a bit problematic, they said they sent me the valeo brand even though I asked for the original, they also sent me the shipping fee of their faults. I ask the friends who understand the message that I have received, and I have added photos of this original or am I being deceived? Valeo writes on the incoming product. From this, warranty certificate etc. Nothing came out, that's all. Valeo had a warranty card coming, it was packaged and so it was sent.

Samet Çetin 2015-01-10 17:13:50
08.05.2020 18:58 # 2
samet206
The price they give you is already 150 TL (the price may increase according to the service). This is the work. No matter where you buy it, I would definitely use the by-product, but the original one. It doesn't work unless it is original. My suggestions are because it is an important process. As I said with this process, if it is very bad, I will say that if it is too bad, stay on the flywheel and replace it. After the process, it gives people annoying things. A competent person has to look at the flywheel so it should definitely not be overlooked.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 3
serdaralisan
KARDEŞİM BOL VAK You If YOURSELF CHANGE hiçmi ELİNE KEY you get but I DIE their CLAIMS YOU PRINT LINING DUE you release bearings AXLE SEAL LOW get e AKS SEAL OIL misses if THIS TRANSMISSION butter in TRANSPIRATION Koyck the INDEX OIL and LOW Keep in mind AIR COLD HEMDE PEJO the transmission field 90 NUMBER OIL does not TERMS 80 NUMBER is ON TRANSMISSION MAKE IT EASY TO CHANGE
08.05.2020 18:58 # 4
Samet Cetin
Thank you for the answers. I ordered clutch set and right left axle seal, if it is the fortune that I will wear with 150TL workmanship. If I buy oil at number 80, it provides a comfortable transition.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 5
Samet Cetin
The order I gave from Peugeotmarket was a bit problematic, they sent me valeo brand even though I wanted the original, then they said, let me change the shipment. Valeo writes on the incoming product.

Samet Cetin 2015-01-10 17:09:10
08.05.2020 18:58 # 6
samet206
My teacher, Valeo supplier industry production, I had a valeo in my time, I had to regret a thousand times, I had to change the set in 2 years, a poor quality material with a stiff lining on the lining of the lining of the lining, as well as a pot cover, as far as I can observe. valeo is not writing.
samet206 2015-01-10 18:05:01
08.05.2020 18:58 # 7
Samet Cetin
[QUOTE = samet206] This is not original, my teacher, valeo sub-industry production, I had a valeo at the time, I regretted it for a thousand years, I had to change the set in 2 years, as well as a poor quality material, there was a needless stripping on the lining everywhere. Original in box writes made in france and does not write valeo.
[/ QUOTE]

I did not understand how my teacher Peugeotmarket is doing such a thing. How can I deal with this now? I will not take anything more from there.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 8
samet206
Either the master is a company that produces parts for this valeo peugeot, peugeot uses most of the equipment from this firm, but this valeo pad has a sub-industry production and the original production is most likely the original valeo sent to you, but it does not write such a thing in the lining I wear. You can use that brand or not, but I am not very satisfied with the valeo brand pad.
samet206 2015-01-10 17:47:39
08.05.2020 18:58 # 9
Samet Cetin
[QUOTE = samet206] Either this master is a company that produces parts for valeo peugeot, peugeot uses most of the equipment from this company, but this valeo pad has a sub-industry production and the original production sent to you is probably the original valeo, but this is the same thing in the pad I put on. Valeo is a brand, whether you use it or not, but I am not very satisfied with the valeo brand pad.

[/ QUOTE]

But the original, 240tl valeo brand on the site, I got it from 240tl. How can they send sub-industry? Do you know who I'm going to see? Anyone know who peugeotmarket official, owner?
08.05.2020 18:58 # 10
samet206
Well, my teacher, I said so, but this valeon has a side production, it has a green box on the linings, it has the original production, the french room is original. I do not think.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 11
Samet Cetin
[QUOTE = samet206] Dear teacher, I said it to you, but this valeon has a side production, it has original production in a green box in the linings. The french room is original. If it is original production, there is no problem. As far as I know from their sponsors, I don't think they will be wrong.
[/ QUOTE]

No, my teacher does not write anything about France.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 12
samet206
Peace of mind, as I said, I commented without looking at the pictures, when I saw valeo in the statement, I said it is a sub-industry, but when I look at the pictures, it is not a sub-industry. valeo brand printing pad was the sub-industry, but it was the green box, this is not me, it is in the square of valeo, I do not think it will be like the original production you have, but if you have any doubts, ask for a problem.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 13
Samet Cetin
[QUOTE = samet206] Peace of mind, as I said, I commented without looking at the pictures in the explanation, when I saw valeo, it is a sub-industry, but when I look at the pictures, it is not a sub-industry, it is as if the original production of valeon produced for peugeot has a label that does not write valeo or something in my box. There is also a green quality control band. The valeo brand printing pad that came out of me was the sub-industry, but it was the green box, this is not in me, the valeo text was in the square, it looks like the original production in your hand.
[/ QUOTE]

Let me go to the Peugeot service on Monday and see what he says.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 14
muro_60
I looked at the site, now they sent the normal valeo to you, it is not like the original, which is 160 TL.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 15
samet206
I asked, now my teacher is wrong, now there is someone who understands whether he or she knows that it is the original piece, he says that the pictures are okay. In other words, what is said to me confirms that it is original.
samet206 2015-01-10 18:36:06
08.05.2020 18:58 # 16
Samet Cetin
Well, thank you for the answers, I will go to Monster for Monday, not the original, I will call Peugeotmarket according to him. In the first frame, Valeo was written, this is not the case, it saves a little from there. It doesn't hesitate to write Made in France. I think Peugeotmarket has some uninterested employees.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 17
Samet Cetin
Also, there are 6 springs in the green one and 4 in this one.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 18
samet206
[QUOTE = Samet Çetin] Well, thank you for the answers, I will go to Monster for Monday, not the original, I will call Peugeotmarket according to him. In the first frame, Valeo was written, this is not the case, it saves a little from there. It doesn't hesitate to write Made in France. I think Peugeotmarket has some uninterested employees.
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly in my opinion, this method will be the most guaranteed, my idea is that the original production was in balance, I have confirmed it by myself, but it will not be obvious, show the master, if you doubt it, you will look at it according to the situation. The first sub-industry has been produced. the place of production may have been dismantled for a compulsory reason, the label is the important product itself.Although they took care of it and changed other places, they crawl for three cents. I bought a piece on the internet from another seller. I called the wrong product on time. There are such insecure events in this kind of comprehensive online sales sites. At least there is a contact person.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 19
Samet Cetin
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = Samet Çetin] Well, thank you for the answers, I will call Monday for the master, not the original, I will call Peugeotmarket accordingly. In the first frame, Valeo was written, this is not the case, it saves a little from there. It doesn't hesitate to write Made in France. I think Peugeotmarket has some uninterested employees.
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly in my opinion, this method will be the most guaranteed, my idea is that the original production was in balance, I have confirmed it myself, but it will not be obvious, show a master to your situation, no doubt, you will look at it according to the situation. the place of production may have been dismantled for a compulsory reason, the label is the product itself. There are such insecure events in this kind of comprehensive online sales sites. At least there is a contact person.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest, I use 2000 model 1.4 xr too :)
08.05.2020 18:58 # 20
samet206
Why, I ask you, I write what I know, the same tools to help, and it happened to me recently. I was very bored because of this issue, I paid for other people. Your liner industry came out so they said it was like that they gave me the part and it was written on valeo I don't know on the pad but I don't think it was user error then I said this valeo yes it says valeo but the flashing this sub industry is made in china. That's why I wrote them. :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”