Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Power Off and Stop While Going

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:15 # 1
zaferr
Hello friends, I just joined you. There is a problem in my vehicle (206 2004 model 1.4 diesel) I wanted to consult you before going to industry because I try to be defrauded every time I go to industry. About 5, 6 months ago, when the car got out of the red light, the car suddenly stopped and all the electrical parts went away. We were in the middle of the road 30 35 seconds later, when I got out of the car, it came back from electricity, but the clock date screen had been reset, we continued on the road again, until 4 days ago. While I was waiting for somewhere, I accidentally stopped it. I ran it again a little later, I did it right, I pulled it right, I waited a little later and came home, I was very close to home from God. The next day I tried it again to try it, I said I'll take a tour around the house, 15 meters later, he said he did it again, we will take it with a tow truck. When I was running and parked, it was suddenly cut completely, but it came immediately, the date of the vehicle was reset, just like 6 months ago, and I have been using it for 2 days, but I am not worried while driving. According to my research in the forum, if I go to industry, they will call me directly from the brain and put me at expense. I do not understand much from the car, but in my opinion, there is something like leakage, short circuit in the car, the car protects itself and closes it again, so the time and date are reset. I checked the battery, there is oxidation in the battery heads, but the battery is not old and runs the car in seconds. What is this problem? Should I go to the auto electrician for this problem or somewhere else? Thanks in advance for your answers ... victory 2019-06-16 09:56:13
08.05.2020 21:15 # 2
lemix
Mrb. I have a similar problem. My car 206 model 2004 petrol. While going straight on the road, a few times he stopped automatically. But when more hills are going up, the vehicle sometimes stops at the gas cut. I got to the industry and they couldn't find a ball. If it comes to the conclusion, write it down, my teacher, let me see it.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 3
talip206
Sir, I had similar problems. It was stopping when it warmed, not when it was cold. The problem came out of the brain. But until I change the brain, I do not have to replace the parts that I did not change. I wasted money. The only thing you have is the resetting of the history. Resetting the date is about ninety percent battery. Although the brain was malfunctioning, it did not reset the history.
If what you are going to do is, if your friend has a car, change the batteries and make observations, go directly to the cerebellum and make a malfunction. Otherwise, you pay two brain money to change. If the brain says solid then look at other possibilities
talip206 2019-06-16 20:08:24
08.05.2020 21:15 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = talip206] Sir, I had similar problems. It was stopping when it warmed, not when it was cold. The problem came out of the brain. But until I change the brain, I do not have to replace the parts that I did not change. I wasted money. The only thing you have is the resetting of the history. Resetting the date is about ninety percent battery. Although the brain was malfunctioning, it did not reset the history.
If what you are going to do is, if your friend has a car, change the batteries and make observations, go directly to the cerebellum and make a malfunction. Otherwise, you pay two brain money to change. If the brain says solid then look at other possibilities
[/ QUOTE]

+1 Clap
08.05.2020 21:15 # 5
zaferr
Thanks for your comments. The first thing to do is go to an auto electrician on the weekend and have the battery checked.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 6
ersinyildiz
Not exactly this, but I had a similar problem. The electrical parts were going gradually to me, first the hands, then the tape, etc. And he was doing this not occasionally, but occasionally. He said it was from several master brains, but the alternator came out. Have a good look at the battery and alternator, then enter the brain business.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 7
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = victory] Thanks for your comments. The first job on the weekend is to go to an auto electrician and have the battery checked, and if it recurs, the way of the cerebellum has appeared.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 8
Designbyonurkaya
hello brother under the hood fuse number 8 on the fuse board 20 amp pna look crankshaft sensor look at it below is likely to be fuse
08.05.2020 21:15 # 9
zaferr
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = victory] Thanks for your comments. The first thing to do is go to an auto electrician on the weekend and have the battery go, and if it recurs, the way of the cerebellum has appeared. / quote]
Thank you, as you said, I cleaned it with boiling water and there was a lot of oxide.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 10
zaferr
[QUOTE = Designbyonurkaya] hello brother under the hood fuse number 8 on the fuse board under the hood look at 20 amp pran crankshaft sensor look at it below it is likely to be fuse [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, teacher for your comment. I came across the insurance incident you said in a video in youtubes, with an incident like mine, the people on the road said that they had changed the insurance of 20 and they would always have it in the car. I remembered him when you said it. As you said, the probability of insurance is high. I will order knife insurance from the internet and change it as it comes.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 11
Designbyonurkaya
I hope the problem will be solved. Look at the fuse legs.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 12
zaferr
[QUOTE = Designbyonurkaya] I hope the problem will be corrected. Look at the fuse feet.
Let me check it out because the engine ears of my vehicle are a little worn, the engine is running a little vibrating.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”