Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 port luggage rack help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
ilkertan
Hello friends
last week I got the 2005 model 206 1.4 xt and I just joined you. I need the length of the parts. Is there a solution or a place that can do these things? Thanks for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
omerb
ilker hello, you live in the upstream of the port baggage, in Istanbul. There you have to ask the accessories. I have no experience on this subject. There are lots of them even on Google. But you go to the seller. Paying unnecessary items
08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
sonerkyl
you have to buy a compatible model for the vehicle, if you are going to do it in the industry or industry, there is no other way to do this, of course, who will do it in the industry, that part dimensions etc. lots of work. I recommend that you sell what you have and buy a compatible model.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 4
ilkertan
I visited the pieces, they say that they cannot break what they are selling as a team, and they said that there is no lath suitable for 206.

08.05.2020 21:26 # 5
omerb
[QUOTE = ilkertan] I visited the pieces and they said that they could not spoil what they sold as a team and they said that there were no laths suitable for 206.

[/ QUOTE]

If the stave legs on you are asleep, you can do it easily. Don't forget to bargain with the masters.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”