Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Plus fuel consumption

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:40 # 1
Ismailbcrn
Hello
In the past weeks, I bought 206 Plus 1.4 hdi vehicles at 45000 km, I traveled 610 km from Istanbul to Izmir, I got off the European side, when I missed the Ankara road, I was a little longer and I stopped in a lot of traffic until I left Istanbul. When I was leaving Istanbul, I bought fuel from the relatives of Beyoğlu. 100 lira was over the half tank, but the fuel light was burned about 10 km ago.

Average speed of 90 to 110 km

100/630 = 158 cents
22.8 liters of fuel taken
22.8 / 630 * 100 = 3.6 liters

vehicle consumed 3.6 liters of fuel per 100 km

I think it will be around 3.4 liters and around 15 cents if the consumption is good speed stabilizer and all is out of town.

There is a problem, when the vehicle enters a visa, the emission value has exceeded 2.5 on the exhaust inspection, and I think it is reasonable to use würd diesel additives as a solution for the maintenance of the fuel system that has been noted down? Does it cause any problems and will it affect my fuel consumption values negatively?
08.05.2020 18:40 # 2
tigerland
Thank you, I have 4 liters long and I have a nice value: I think I have not gotten used to buying D RC yet :)
08.05.2020 18:40 # 3
Alicilik
These values are easily captured with very nice ideal use.

If you are in Ankara, let me fix speed, I will help my teacher.
08.05.2020 18:40 # 4
Ismailbcrn
When I first used the vehicle, I bought it from Istanbul, this is the value I caught when I came to Izmir, and I saw 120 kms sometime, I was very tired, it will certainly decrease as I get used to it.
Thank you Ali already from the forum I am following the speed stabilization and 3 line screen event, I also ordered it will be on Monday, I will probably get help if I have trouble in the application. I also looked at the wiper arm when I press the pen through the small hole, there is a spring in it, probably the room will be active when you follow the process described in the forum.
Meanwhile, I live in Izmir.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”