Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Plus 3-band display problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:40 # 1
Ismailbcrn
Hello;
Yesterday I made a 3-band display assembly and com2000 key to my vehicle, everything worked fine then connected to the master computer and turned on the heat, rear speaker, and cd changer (usb converter), then checked the display parameters and the trip computer screen went, then we couldn't open it again. or do I need an extra intervention to open the road information screen?
08.05.2020 18:40 # 2
Alicilik
The screen you attached later is not defined in the car's brain and when connected with pp2000 the reference is valid. The smart master tried to introduce this, but on the contrary, you have to close everything and reconnect and activate it. I do not understand those who are confiscated, although they cannot do things they do not know. Do at least if you can get something back.
08.05.2020 18:40 # 3
Ismailbcrn
When you enter the screen information, the vehicle does not write the chassis code, the peugeot wants a service code 4 digits. But what I don't understand is why the thing that worked was closed afterwards ?? Anyway, I went to the authorized service today, I said how much you will open, know the road and said the speed stabilizer 70 TL, but we don't guarantee the two, but we don't guarantee the speed stabilizer? I did not make it expensive, we tried the stabilizer that was off and we tried the speed stabilizer and it did not work. What is the reason why I put on the arm smoothly and fitting the bsi during installation? Do I have to go another way? limiting you. Here my car is the most empty model of 2010 model but there is a temperature sensor !!
08.05.2020 18:40 # 4
Alicilik
Let them fix the speed, I have not seen the service that can do it :)

The arm has no importance in all event parameters. Make sure they can't fix the indicators even if they say we did it.

You do not need to enter 206 from the screen and open the trip computer again.
08.05.2020 18:40 # 5
Ismailbcrn
We'll try tomorrow for the screen from 206, so what solution is there for cruise control? or is there anyone who does this work in izmir?
08.05.2020 18:40 # 6
Alicilik
[QUOTE = İsmailbcrn] We'll try it for the screen tomorrow from 206, so what solution is there for cruise control? or is there anyone who does this work in izmir? [/ QUOTE]

The secret of the cruise control is not me, but it is not easy with which software are you connecting?
08.05.2020 18:40 # 7
Ismailbcrn
enters with pp2000 device master
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”