Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Piston Skirt Tapping Sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:05 # 1
staticxxx
It has been 3 years since I took the vehicle, and I traveled 30.000 km. At this time, we experienced situations such as front set, bearing, water radiator, pressure, transmission maintenance etc. But the problems were solved in a short time with maintenance and spare parts replacement. The engine was never worth the key. I went to the master on the weekend with the diagnosis that the oil lamp went off for 2 seconds late. we went to the crankcase. As the liquid gasket squeezed into the crankcase is of poor quality, the excess silicon parts have fallen into the crankcase and clogged the filter of the pump. This is the first time we have seen crank arms or something.

He said there was a piston skirt hit by my master. He studied it thoroughly. Go to the marin, go, don't worry, he said.

My car has not had any problems for 3 years in 220 thousand, my plan is to use and sell up to 300 thousand, to buy a more model car.

I want to get the ideas of friends who experienced this piston skirt tapping situation. Do you have this problem before. If a piston skirt hits in one, will it increase the temperature?

08.05.2020 20:05 # 2
sonerkyl
The 4-stroke water-cooled engine starts to experience a wear and oil-burning traction after a certain km.When the engine is disassembled, it is measured, and the wear is at its full limits, instead of buying a new piston-ring and rectifying it, it is a temporary solution, which is a temporary solution. It is not a process that is usually the dealers resort to this way. As a result of the ring change, the upper side of the piston, that is, the part where the rings are installed, is tight inside the engine, the lower part of the piston, that is, the gap on the skirts.
When the engine warms up, it cuts the sound around 60%, if not completely, because the piston is heated and enlarged.
it must be rectified to improve and get full efficiency from the engine.
piston skirt knock is definitely the result of incorrect measurement or deliberate ring change. In fact, this sound does not cause a malfunction but it makes the man sick when the engine is cold.
In other words, every engine does not save the ring, this process is the operation performed at the last limits.

Alıntıdır.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 3
staticxxx
I have read this article before. Why did my master say nothing go on? When we take it a little, there are piston rings in different caps, we can use them if you want, but cylinder liners may not need to be measured, then the shirt will be removed. but he said to go to the push bass march. I want to change my car already. My enthusiasm for 3 doors has passed. I think the five door sanroff lu diesel 207 1.6hdi. I'm definitely not going to buy a car down from 2010.
no fat burning blowing sweating sneezing no clogging, single mars always, is good in the draft, would you take me 80 thousand more? Or will this event cause heat especially in summer, and leave it on a mountain in a barrier I never expected?
If there are friends who are experienced, I will not wait, I will go on sale, I will buy a loan mredi beautiful vehicle.

Crazy questions in my mind
08.05.2020 20:05 # 4
sonerkyl
Well, brother, he may not have a problem if he does not use the vehicle if he does not lose fat burning or work. luck job is not clear, you leave it on the road, you make a ton of expenses, then you say that you should get some more, it goes on and on the subject example (my neighbor Sleepy ) He took 407 complete engine, he made a lot of expenses, spent 12 thousand TL, then went into the water in Istanbul when the engine drew water, he spent another 8 thousand TL and hard work bro.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 5
staticxxx
I trust the master completely, of course no. I will show you a few more places that understand the engine. we can be wrong after all. but I really trust the engine. When I first got it there was that sound and I made 30 thousand km. I traveled around Antalya, ankara, istanbul. There is no LPG in my vehicle. perhaps the alternator roller may also come from a timing bearing or an element attached to the v-belt.
As you said, the car business was really hard work. credit mredi i will go into trouble and change the room it will hurt the press a world trouble. Until the summer, I get the money back in the market. I get a modeled model before I get credit. If the malfunction occurs, I make debt morc. I continue
08.05.2020 20:05 # 6
sonerkyl
good brother
08.05.2020 20:05 # 7
palet
You have a good mechanic, otherwise he wouldn't have left you to take the money in your pocket. If this noise disappears when the engine is warming up, I say do not wear it on your head. Because if you try to open the engine, you can start with unusual problems afterwards. Unfortunately, there is no mechanic in Turkey. Of course, our mechanics' dexterity and experience are also important, but what I see to the mechanic is that the tool they use the most is Hammer. In the forums, I try not to go to the mechanics without thorough research on the failure of my car.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 8
staticxxx
[QUOTE = palette] You have a good mechanic otherwise he wouldn't have left you to take the money in your pocket. If this noise disappears when the engine is warming up, I say do not wear it on your head. Because if you try to open the engine, you can start with unusual problems afterwards. Unfortunately, there is no mechanic in Turkey. Of course, our mechanics' dexterity and experience are also important, but what I see to the mechanic is that the tool they use the most is Hammer. I am not trying to go to the Repairers without thoroughly researching the failure of my car in the forums. [/ QUOTE]

Indeed, if I did not come across these two masters in Kayseri auto industry, I would not be able to get on my car even if it was ferrari. Basta burak auto Hasan abi electronic, European auto Ömer abi mechanic, they both strive for the best they can for my car. The sound of the skirt comes when the engine is cold and when it gets warm, don't worry, look at you. I wanted to ask if there was anyone who experienced it. Last December, I removed the crankcase and cleaned it. By the way, the piston rods looked like they looked great. The engine was sparkling inside the crankcase. I wasted. Here is my meticulousness. We put back the crankcase with the würth liquid bolt. Mobil 5w40, oil filter, 4 spark plug, air filter etc. was clean. Beautiful running kerata. I never feel like selling it. I see the tools in the industry. I say way be my machine is great. I run without looking back LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 20:05 # 9
Baran35
Indeed, if I did not come across these two masters in Kayseri auto industry, I would not be able to get on my car even if it was ferrari. Basta burak auto Hasan abi electronic, European auto Ömer abi mechanic, they both strive for the best they can for my car. The sound of the skirt comes when the engine is cold and when it gets warm, don't worry, look at you. I wanted to ask if there was anyone who experienced it. Last December, I removed the crankcase and cleaned it. By the way, the piston rods looked like they looked great. The engine was sparkling inside the crankcase. I wasted. Here is my meticulousness. We put back the crankcase with the würth liquid bolt. Mobil 5w40, oil filter, 4 spark plug, air filter etc. was clean. Beautiful running kerata. I never feel like selling it. I see the tools in the industry. I say way be my machine is great. I run without looking back LOLLOLLOL
[/ QUOTE]

Hello, my teacher, when it is cold in my car, it sounds like a crack on the first run. It has been 2-3 months since I don't have much trouble, the traction is normal neither very good nor bad. I did not care that there was a slight low traction because I thought it would improve even more when I had maintenance. I do not know how it was before, I hope it will not cause any problems in the future :)
08.05.2020 20:05 # 10
staticxxx
Similar to the sound you mentioned, there is sound in me, but it will be 40.000km. There was no problem. My traction is fine. I have maintenance done on time. I will not waste any money. I am planning to have a steering box maintenance in April. Research anyway, consult a good master in peugeot mechanics. The vehicle does not joke. it is good to be cautious
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”