Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Pioneer Tape Amp Selection - SPEAKER VALUES

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:01 # 1
erbasgoktug
I installed a 16 CM Kenwood speaker on the front doors of my car, Max Power 300W Peak 40W 4 OHm. Kenwood speaker Max Power 400 Peak 40W (I'm not sure it's peak, I'm writing the rest in my mind.) 4 OHm. There is also a subwoofer that should be 20 CM. I get the sound up to 45-50. It does not spoil some sound bass songs, but it remains at 30 for some songs. I made the eco setting, according to my ear, the sound is okay nice but I want to feed it with the amp. Because the tape is 4x50 watts. I tried the bass with the 30 CM cabin, which is available below, the trunk was closed a little bit but it has a stroller, but I know that I can not put anything that big. Now I want to connect 2 speakers + 1 subwoofer in this trunk to the amplifier. Some people said they needed 2 amps and some of them got it with 1 amp. How should I proceed? Which amp should I buy, what are your suggestions?

Not forgetting to add baggage I took the official dumbbells from 1.5 weeks ago to the house, I was cold.

Last addition: http://i.hizliresim.com/3Ayvq0.jpg This is the speaker values in the pendulum.
erbasgoktug 2016-11-04 22:01:28
08.05.2020 20:01 # 2
madblueblacksea
The tape outputs are 4x22 rms. (4x50 peak and it doesn't make any sense out of db) You connected 4 bass in 40rms one bass. I can not find anything to say, I say good-bye.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 3
erbasgoktug
Okay thank you. I mentioned above that I am not sure. Today I disassemble the columns and add a picture of the details behind it.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 4
erbasgoktug
http://i.hizliresim.com/3Ayvq0.jpgbuyur this is one of the ovals in the back. the same is on the right. Product Features: · 6 "x9" Inch, · 3 Way, · 100 W Rms · 400 W Peak Max, erbasgoktug2016-11-04 21:20:05
08.05.2020 20:01 # 5
erbasgoktug
Is there anyone who can help?
08.05.2020 20:01 # 6
samet206
Slim subwoofers do not take up space, you can use them. If you want to buy mono amplifiers, just feed the subwoofers. Take the front doors and ovals from the tape outlet. How to operate the bass in one of the 4 speakers from the tape outputs is not a possible healthy situation under normal conditions.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 7
ggitaristt
Connecting that 20 cm bass. The 4 speakers should be enough for you with the pioneer tape. You already had no luggage. Don't waste any time.

By the way, if you look at the photos of my vehicle, there was a 25 cm double coil bass in the trunk. I used it without amplifier, 2 tweeters, 4 speakers and bass were connected directly to the tape and it had a really nice sound.

Edit: If the bass is distorted, one of the speakers might be connected upside down.
ggitaristt 2016-12-04 02:46:44
08.05.2020 20:01 # 8
erbasgoktug
I was thinking to feed the front doors from the tape and the back from the amp. Believe me, I started the entire speaker from the tape: D When I picked up the car, it had tape on it. I just found out where I could get the sound of the seat belt by lifting the upholstery there by trying the speaker cable from the socket and fixing it in the way I found it and running it from under the upholstery to the trunk. I applied the same process on the other side. When I opened the trunk, there were 2 black and 2 red bare wires coming from both sides. I connected one of these cables directly to the speaker and one to the speaker plus bass. I said let me take a look at the rear RCA outlet the other day.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 9
erbasgoktug
I have almost no baggage. When I got into the car that I bought as a young car, as a family with children, these happened to me: D I will go to a vacant land in a short time, remove the cables and try to connect it again, as I said, I may have made the reverse connection. But I don't think that with the current eco settings, the mirrors are rich, I get a clear sound. Doors and windows are closed 10 meters ahead, the sound is heard in the vehicle, except bass.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 10
EMRE_R19
I was wondering if he was playing bass without his amp
08.05.2020 20:01 # 11
onlycihan
Bass Player gives a normal speaker sound but you hear medium sounds such that low frequency and deep bass are only provided with the amplifier. When I picked up my car, I bought it from a young person. I said turn it on, let my ears feast, the child opened, I had to turn it off after 5 seconds, okay, let's get out of the car 😀 I did not hear such an infamous voice, after I bought the vehicle, I removed the doors, neither did all the columns break out, there was not even the cable behind the left. The pionner columns in my hand prevent full satellite 16 13 cm at the back. There was an alpine headed amphitheater on the back and I reconnected it and came to the tape. He was also incorrectly connected, resetting at every contact closure, and the solution is now a clean sound, not like there was any bass from outside the car, but he groans inside. I will help if anything you want to ask is onlycihan 2016-12-11 22:14:35
08.05.2020 20:01 # 12
ggitaristt
I was wondering if [QUOTE = EMRE_R19] would play bass without connecting an amp and now [/ QUOTE]

Why not play the player, but if you connect it to a normal single coil bass tape, it doesn't sound as loud as the speaker.

I used low power and double coil bass. When the normal output of the tape connects two outputs to 25 watts, it makes 50 watts of power, which is enough to take out the neighbors who want to sleep in their homes on Sundays. LOL (BUT: If the car is a sedan, you cannot hear the bass without opening the trunk.)

then I changed the output integration of the tape. I installed an integral that could drop 2 ohms, so when I connected 2 speakers to each output, the tape was able to power 4x40 watts rms. (same power as cheap market lectures). The tape got hot at 125 degrees when it was stolen Big smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”