Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 physical assessment Illustrated.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
EDOBEY
The vehicle you see friends belongs to me. 2005 model

08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
sonerkyl
I hope your car is alive from outside, and if you took some photos from inside. May my Lord not cause any trouble.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] thank you, your teacher, your car is standing outside from outside. May my Lord not cause any trouble. [/ QUOTE]

I took these photos for automobile insurance. The PC was standing still. Let me share, I opened the subject with such a title.

There is also a crush on the logo on it and the previous one from me. They spoil my morale and make it to the bonnet. Is there a bar with information ....
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
sonerkyl
If the front dent is not a polygonal dent and the paint is original, unpainted correction can be made. it would be better if you put a close up photo.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
samet206
At first glance, there is a clean 206 image that is not played standard. But we do not know what's under. If it is painted before, they do not fix it if the dent is a hard, very angled one.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = samet206] There is a clean 206 image that is not played in the standard, at first glance. They do it with a study but if it was painted before, they do not fix it if it is a very hard corner dent in the dent.I also want to add 206, you better not get caught in the dent because the hood is a little gentle and I can not prevent the dentists, especially if I call it in the side door parts. trouble-free rides ...
[/ QUOTE]

I noticed the difference in the Cant cover when I peeled off. :) I will take a picture of the front part and send it as soon as possible. Well, I bought the car, but it seems a little small to me. I even said that if I would sell and buy another car.

They said that you can not get your money while selling the renovation and modifiy investment to the car. For example, if the market is 25 thousand, you have steel lifts, it is really like that your flooring does not give zero if you want it.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 7
samet206
Good luck, it may seem small, the back part is narrow but it is wide again according to its peers. It is short but it has width. It is not bad in the boot. The first step is ahead. If you renew the original structure in 2006, you will get the equivalent. For example, an original steel rim, fog lights at the front, even if you do these two operations, you will get the equivalent. It will appeal to everyone because the modification was made in the original direction.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”