Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 petrol pump malfunction (resolved, illustrated)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:17 # 1
mon
friends, my car's gas pump was not working, I tried to pull the cable directly from the battery, unfortunately it does not work. I dismantled the gas pump, I removed the DC pump inside, there are pictures above. where can I find the same? brand walbro, they were working quietly, some of them were too loud. I also read an article on the forum saying that the top of the top is sleeping. If anyone knows that I'm going to be surprised in the afternoon, I would be glad if you could help. Good luck to everyone. Yes, our friends pump is ok now we have no problem. We have bought it very cheaply. We bought a replacement of the above pump for 30 lira from reno spare parts. same brand peugeot spare part 70 lira of the same pump, said. the pump of the roon, we connected the cables beautifully because the socket of this pump does not fit. Pay attention to the + - after connecting the pump, we gather the system again and prepare it for use. Let's check it without plugging it into the warehouse. We took care of the cost of our car's gas pump for 30 liras, easy for everyone mon2011-10-22 23:17:03
08.05.2020 16:17 # 2
naksi
I think my vehicle has a role, but sometimes the vehicle does not come to the petrol pump and it does not work. I also give the lpd regulator to the electric directly from the battery, so I run the vehicle in this way but it does this occasionally.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 3
mon
Why do you give electricity to the lpg regulator? run directly on lpg.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 4
mon
friends, i found a submersible pump of reno now i'm wearing it i will upload pictures and information later
08.05.2020 16:17 # 5
koliva
Congratulations. You did nice work. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 6
I Love My Pug
Congratulations, good work, thank you.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 7
ozaannn
Let me be on the topic :) I have a night of work due to the gas pump in me. When the pressure clock drops very quickly, it comes to almost 0. If there is a check valve in the pump, let's come to my question. If anyone knows about this issue, does it originate from it and this check valve is a piece of metal coin ??? Because a friend of mine has a pump in his hand, he has completely replaced it since the pump is left on the top, so if the pump is two parts or if the pump is left at the bottom, I will make a single pump and combine it with the other pump, maybe I couldn't explain the place of the check valve in me, but I could not tell you exactly the pump, I hope he understands what I want
08.05.2020 16:17 # 8
seyhanak
I had the same problem with my 206 LPG and I solved the problem in the style told by my friend for 25 TL. I bought the engine of the gas pump from the dispatcher to 25. and I got it to the master for 75 TL. Then, upon the recommendation, I had the Atiker gas pump time relay on the gas pump for 40 TL. The car runs on gasoline 1-2 minutes after switching to LPG, this role cuts off the gas pump and stops its operation. & Nbsp; BU problem & nbsp; I recommend the time role to everyone so as not to live.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 9
Guests
the vehicle first runs on gasoline then switches to gas & nbsp; my questions are & nbsp;

1. Does the gas pump still run when it switches to LPG?
2. Does LPG occasionally or do gasoline supplements when it is forced?
3. I would appreciate if you share the link of Time Relay.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 10
ozaannn
[QUOTE = ibrahim.kut] car first runs on gasoline then switches to gas & nbsp; my questions are & nbsp;

1. Does the gas pump still run when it switches to LPG?
2. Does LPG occasionally or do gasoline supplements when it is forced?
3. I would be glad if you share the link of Time Relay. Maybe I don't know if he's doing other kits, but
08.05.2020 16:17 # 11
ozaannn
[QUOTE = seyhanak] I had the same problem with my 206 LPG and I solved the problem in the style told by my friend for 25 TL. I bought the engine of the gas pump from the dispatcher to 25. and I got it to the master for 75 TL. Then, upon the recommendation, I had the Atiker gas pump time relay on the gas pump for 40 TL. The car runs on gasoline 1-2 minutes after switching to LPG, this role cuts off the gas pump and stops its operation. & Nbsp; BU problem & nbsp; I recommend the time roles to everyone to avoid living. [/ QUOTE]

I think your problem was different because when I stopped the car, the pressure gauge that we put on the gasoline shows zero immediately, they said it shouldn't be like this.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”