Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Passenger Airbag Sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:22 # 1
bilo131
I am writing friends for informational purposes. On the left side of the passenger airbag cover, there is a grill in the pictures, the back of this grille has the engine in the pictures. When I started the car, it was working and making strange sound. Although the air conditioner was turned off, it seemed as if the air conditioner fan was running and a sheet of paper fled into it, making noise by rubbing it. A very annoying voice stubborn, disassembled, disassembled, cleaned, beautifully lubricated, put it in place and the problem was resolved. Does anyone know what this engine is for? This little one does not blow, it draws the air into it. If I am not mistaken, there is a temperature sensor, something like a red lentil?

08.05.2020 21:22 # 2
omerb
Hello. You have succeeded. :) As far as I know, the climate control sensor and fan. It measures the temperature of the interior and informs the air conditioning system.
Therefore, it makes suction. It detects the temperature in the middle sensor. I think there are in digital air-conditioned vehicles. Automatic adjustment of fan speed vs. constantly sends information to adjust the temperature. I don't know if it is always working. But it happens logically. Because it must constantly read the air temperature inside the vehicle so that the air conditioning system reacts instantly.
Let me disassemble and clean. Let me like the eyes of the digital air conditioner. He adjusts everything for me, too.
omerb 2019-11-24 22:38:04
08.05.2020 21:22 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = omerb] Hello. You have succeeded. :) As far as I know, the climate control sensor and fan. It measures the temperature of the interior and informs the air conditioning system.
Therefore, it makes suction. It detects the temperature in the middle sensor. I think there are in digital air-conditioned vehicles. Automatic adjustment of fan speed vs. constantly sends information to adjust the temperature. I don't know if it is always working. But it happens logically. Because it must constantly read the air temperature inside the vehicle so that the air conditioning system reacts instantly.
Let me disassemble and clean. Let me like the eyes of the digital air conditioner. He adjusts everything for me, too.
[/ QUOTE]

+1 digital air conditioner sensor
08.05.2020 21:22 # 4
bilo131
Thanks for the information you provided. Clap It works superbly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”