Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 passenger airbag deactivate error

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
bjkamil
Sometimes I get this error on the screen. After turning the airbag off and on manually with the key, the error goes away. he does not do it comfortably after 2 or 3 months. frankly, it does not bother much, but I am not wondering why. It is very interesting that he did not come after he was especially hungry, I wonder if anything happened to him before.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
bjkamil
He started doing it every 2 days, I think the airbagci road seemed to me.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
sonerkyl
There are sockets when my brother Kamil gets a steering wheel, they can be relaxed. or if there is no control of contactlessness, the problem seems to be com2000. Is there any airbag in the seats?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 4
bjkamil
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] When my brother broke the steering wheel, there are sockets. or if there is no control of contactlessness, the problem seems to be com2000. Is there any airbag in the seats [/ QUOTE]

There is an airbag on the seats. When he gave a similar error that reads the airbag fault before, he resisted the cable at the place where the belt winding was located and it was fixed. Now the error he gives both passenger airbag and driver airbag light are on. Passenger airbag deactivate is displayed. when I stop and run it goes away. He started doing it once every 2 days.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 5
sonerkyl
The resistance prevents the airbag from opening, let me tell him from the beginning, brother. There are two main reasons for that problem, someone com2000 headlamp signal arm from the second armpits, contact or break in cables or socket, brother. I hope you will find a solution at an affordable price.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 6
bjkamil
Let me show you at the beginning of the month. I don't understand why the resistance is tactic. I will ask him if I can have it removed if necessary. I write the developments here. thank you.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 7
x571
[QUOTE = bjkamil] let me show you at the beginning of the month then. I don't understand why the resistance is tactic. I will ask him if I can have it removed if necessary. I write the developments here. thank you. [/ QUOTE]

resistance prevents airbag. do not look at your intensive to repair it to open
08.05.2020 20:46 # 8
bjkamil
the airbag cable has come off under the passenger seat. it got better.

When it comes to resistance, the airbagman said that it does not prevent the airbags fitted with resistors from bursting due to the seat belt wrap. I don't know how accurate. :)
08.05.2020 20:46 # 9
maximusti
I'm going to ask you something I wonder why,
What is the purpose of existing keys to disable airbags?

I maximus 2018-03-06 13:23:07
08.05.2020 20:46 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = maximusti] I will also ask you something I wonder why,
What is the purpose of existing keys to disable airbags?

[/ QUOTE]

it is only for the passenger side to deactivate the network. for those who put a child seat.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”