Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Parking Sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:51 # 1
yenice
Greetings. First of all, I wish everyone good holidays :)

I want to get some information about parking sensor. What kind of a choice should we choose between wired and wireless first? It is said that there is late detection for wireless. I think that there is a need to pull cables between the sensors and the reversing light. the only difference is that the cables won't go from the sensors to the speakers. This is not a problem, in fact, the cable can go through the subfloors without being visible. If this is the only difference, there is no need for wireless.

Another thing I wonder is how the sensors are mounted. If it needs to be mounted this way, I do not intend to have it installed. What action do you foresee for the sensor? I don't want to pierce the buffer.

< edited> yenice 2013-08-08 02:45:11
08.05.2020 17:51 # 2
yenice
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-kablo-aksesuar-elektromanyetik-deliksiz-park-sensoru-126280898/detay/

electromagnetic parking sensors I think I want It's kind. I think there is no wireless system. so I think it won't be a problem like late detection. but strip-shaped & nbsp; you need to stick the sensors with silicone or something.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 3
error
I think the electromagnetic sensor will not react to organic or non-metal things. If there is a user, I think this product should be consulted first.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 4
206FR
I usually like the black layout of everything, so it is more likely to be applied to my mind by piercing the bumper, but of course the idea is yours anyway :)
08.05.2020 17:51 # 5
yenice
[QUOTE = errör] Well, I think the electromagnetic sensor will not react to organic or non-metal things, if there is a user, I think this product should be consulted first. [/ QUOTE]

As far as I searched, in detecting objects like branches. no problem
08.05.2020 17:51 # 6
tlp
First of all, good holidays, I bought a park sensor around 40 TL before the sacrifice last year and I installed it for 1-1.30 hours on the morning of the feast. I don't hesitate to pierce the buffer, it is not a disposable product, after all, because the life will remain there. I marked the places2-Then I opened the holes carefully from the places I marked with the punch (hole opener) that came out of the box. The holes opened were already in the size that the full sensor would enter, neither small nor big, but also slightly compacting3-Then I placed 4 different sensors in the sockets as left1, middle1, middle2, right1. the slots It is useful to pay attention when placing it. If the sequence is different, the receiver may deflect on the screen. 4-I connected the cables with the plastic clamp (velcro) 5-I extended the cables of the sonar sensors to the left-hand tail lamp to connect to the main center. I bought it (plus, any screw on the chassis) 7-I removed the door wick around the door holding the floor from the main center to the screen, to the front torpedo (cable 5 meters, more than enough) 8-I put the indicator in the middle of the torpedo and put the cable in the glass I took it under the wick and fastened it (already all cables are jacked) Electrician is getting 40-50 TL for all these processes. The system is working very well, so far it has never been misled 2-year-warranty-screen-61,029,214
08.05.2020 17:51 # 7
fxmen
I just appreciated it, everything is okay, my only mistake is that I speak Turkish.

08.05.2020 17:51 # 8
yenice
[QUOTE = fxmen] I just appreciated the new thing, the only thing I can do is not speak Turkish, it is just a warning. I don't think about getting screened or speaking anyway. those who give warning sounds are more useful to me. where did you install the sensors?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”