Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 P0030 Error Code

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
Altonax
Hello friends,

I received the P0030 error warning on the 2006 model 1,4i vehicle. Although I replaced the oxygen lower sensor with a new one after the warning, the problem was not resolved. We connect the fault to the computer and delete it, and after giving gas for a while, the same error code reappears. If there are friends who are met with this situation, I would like to receive information. What could be the problem?

08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. If the error does not go away after sensor replacement, the catalyst may be inconvenient.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
Altonax
Thank you for the answer. We're [I'm] glad to be here..
I replaced the catalytic converter with a new one, as I could not pass the exhaust inspection . We noticed that the lower sensor became unavailable during the converter replacement. So both sensor and converter changed, the values returned to normal, I was able to pass the examination. I think there might be a different problem. I'm going to have the power line and the vehicle sensor socket checked, I don't think of anything different.

08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
sonerkyl
then my teacher first have a fuse checked. As you said, the second option might be buying a short circuit or chassis in places where you need to control the sockets.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”